Page 1 of 36 12311 ...
    Banned
    03-27-2009, 06:41 AM #1

SIRI Intraday Thread: Friday, March 27th

Someone is not doing their job! I don't know how to make this sticky!

03-27-2009, 07:05 AM #2
    Good morning brandon! Before this thing gets crouded... Any thoughts on how the day goes... Dollars and cents would be a big help, I know you were studying the charts untill late into the night!

Banned
    03-27-2009, 07:06 AM #3
    WTF is going on this morning? My NASDAQ total view says SIRI. stock not found. Other stocks come up, just not SIRI. These SOB's are on to us.

Pilot. It's like watching a carnival wheel. If you look at it for a while you see that every 16th space wins on each spin, then you play that area.

Until I see some action I have absolutely no clue.
    Last edited by Brandon Matthews; 03-27-2009 at 07:09 AM.

Mentor
    03-27-2009, 07:27 AM #4
    Good Morning everyone,coffee is good today and hoping for a nice close today...wearing my tighty whitey's instead of boxers to get the feel of the shorts in desperation...LOL...And Congrats to my Villanova Wildcats on a great win in tourney last night over Duke,next is Pitt...

Mentor
    03-27-2009, 07:30 AM #5
    Brandon,i've noticed there has been no action in 7-8AM hour last 2 days,any thoughts on that?

Banned
    03-27-2009, 07:34 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Brandon,i've noticed there has been no action in 7-8AM hour last 2 days,any thoughts on that?
    Either they read this forum and know we are watching, or they are pissed at each other from yesterday, and they aren't talking.

Enthusiast
    03-27-2009, 07:36 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    WTF is going on this morning? My NASDAQ total view says SIRI. stock not found. Other stocks come up, just not SIRI. These SOB's are on to us.

Pilot. It's like watching a carnival wheel. If you look at it for a while you see that every 16th space wins on each spin, then you play that area.

Until I see some action I have absolutely no clue.
    Good Morning Brandon! I wasn't able to listen to the show last night but I think I saw a link in yesterdays posts - looking forward to it! A quickie question (gotta love quickies!) - what is nasdaq "total view" - I can bring the nas site up but am i missing something?

BTW - good call yesterday mate!

Banned
    03-27-2009, 07:38 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RickF View Post
    Good Morning Brandon! I wasn't able to listen to the show last night but I think I saw a link in yesterdays posts - looking forward to it! A quickie question (gotta love quickies!) - what is nasdaq "total view" - I can bring the nas site up but am i missing something?

BTW - good call yesterday mate!
    I don't know about all platforms, but TD Ameritrade has this little blue Q that shows bids/asks/mm etc. Today its eerily quiet.

Enthusiast
    03-27-2009, 07:42 AM #9
    I am just going to have to try out TDA- there sounds like there are alot of perks (as well - I own TD stock so I likely should be supporting a co that i own part of??)

Yes - it is erie!! The calm before the storm / BIG breakout?

Mentor
    03-27-2009, 07:42 AM #10
    Calm before the storm?BBL need to drop son off at school.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ...