Page 14 of 36 ... 4121314151624 ...
    Guru
    03-27-2009, 12:15 PM #131
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusHope View Post
    I am sure most think your the DIP WAD...fool.

Thats right then again did you say 4 weeks before the first time it was ever mentioned in any CC or by anyone else for that matter, that the used car market was going to be another big revenue steam for them. That basically they were going to get subscribers for nothing (because they already paid for them). My god they almost repeated exactly what I said in the next CC. (killerkaul knows about that one). Did you predict that Tate was only going to get basically things that Mel was going to have to give anyway, that she was really not going to get much at all. No once again that was me because I didn't see anyone helping in making my arguement against the 5 others that thought differently. Who was it besides Tyler and maybe one or two others tried to tell you people that there A.) was not only not going to be a short sqeeze after the merger but B.)That it was going to take some time to move up. Now those are just a few of the many gems I called (as cos1000 and killerkaul can confirm). I as of yet have not seen you contribute shit, besides BLA BLA BLA.
    Last edited by john; 03-27-2009 at 12:18 PM.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-27-2009, 12:16 PM #132
    Quote Originally Posted by dmo2424 View Post
    Ah you know what- bring on the military lingo... i was in a bad mood when I wrote that it bothered me... but thanks for trying. Honestly say whatever you want. Most people love the combat references (it's greek to me) but enjoy.
    (we only do it because we've formed a kind of band of brothers group in here, not trying to leave anyone out).

so I see we're at .38.... so far today reminds me alot of that chart you posted earlier... relmor... just kind of bouncing around between .37 and .39

Addict
    03-27-2009, 12:18 PM #133
    [QUOTE=ShotsII;24815]Message recievied D.
    But I will answer your questions so that you all know who I am.
    I moved to SB with many others after SeekingAlpha destroyed our forum there. So I'm estimating I've been on SB for a month and a half/ 2 months maybe. Was on SA since Sept when I began investing. So, yes D, I am a beginning investor. I know very little compared to many on this forum, but their forum posts have taught me a great deal. I own 46,500 shares of SIRI avereged to around .16. I'm 33 years old, ex-Navy (6 yrs), will be graduating medical school June 12 and beginning residency in NYC July 1st. If you'd like to know more please feel free to ask.
    QUOTE]
    Hey...I'm also former Navy, but a lot older than you! Served aboard a destroyer......
    I used to live on L.I. but have moved north.

Addict
    03-27-2009, 12:19 PM #134
    Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    was just looking at my statement from ING.
    Since Oct 2008 I have sold 129,000 shares of SIRI (and 127,000 shares of other stock)
    (I bought, sold, bought, sold, bought, sold and so on)
    My largest position held at one time was 47,000
    My ING profits are 12,350 and sold stock at a loss of 2,870

Boy are they going to miss me. You should see how much they took in commissions
    yep it's that large order surcharge where they really get you. That's the reason I'm just finally moving it ALL over to TDA..... I really like having a flat rate with no strings... and I'm not even close to the trader you are....

Enthusiast
    03-27-2009, 12:20 PM #135
    Jelax. Yes, I bought ELI, but I decided not to buy NEXM. Because of the dip in oil and gas, I did buy UCO and UNG and RIG.

Quote Originally Posted by jelax View Post
    Did you make any moves based on last night's discussion? Have a great day all.

03-27-2009, 12:20 PM #136
    Trying to predict or understand what SIRI is going to do next is like trying to predict or understand what a lunatic is going to do next.

You say: According to my chart or Well logic indicates
    but then it goes where it wants when it wants.

The only thing we know for sure is that at some point it is going to be higher then it is today

Addict
    03-27-2009, 12:21 PM #137
    [QUOTE=underway;24827]
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Message recievied D.
    But I will answer your questions so that you all know who I am.
    I moved to SB with many others after SeekingAlpha destroyed our forum there. So I'm estimating I've been on SB for a month and a half/ 2 months maybe. Was on SA since Sept when I began investing. So, yes D, I am a beginning investor. I know very little compared to many on this forum, but their forum posts have taught me a great deal. I own 46,500 shares of SIRI avereged to around .16. I'm 33 years old, ex-Navy (6 yrs), will be graduating medical school June 12 and beginning residency in NYC July 1st. If you'd like to know more please feel free to ask.
    QUOTE]
    Hey...I'm also former Navy, but a lot older than you! Served aboard a destroyer......
    I used to live on L.I. but have moved north.
    I know alot of you refence back to SA - is there a quick answer to: What did SA do to drive you all to SB??? Just curious....

Mentor
    03-27-2009, 12:23 PM #138
    [QUOTE=Paratrooper_Rick;24831]
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post

I know alot of you refence back to SA - is there a quick answer to: What did SA do to drive you all to SB??? Just curious....
    Not to knock this forum, as its great, but I would have prefered to have not left, as it allows more people to hear honest, factual news and takes on SiriusXM. We are all bullish on SiriusXM in here, so its a bit biased for me. Why people like John and Homer and Newman are worth there weight in gold. They dont drink kool aid.

03-27-2009, 12:24 PM #139
    Quote Originally Posted by choirgirl View Post
    Jelax. Yes, I bought ELI, but I decided not to buy NEXM. Because of the dip in oil and gas, I did buy UCO and UNG and RIG.
    Hi I bought ELI and AOG. Still holding the HAYZ. Looked at MESA (everytime I pass on this one it goes up)

I think they will go up enough this afternoon to meet my goals

03-27-2009, 12:25 PM #140
    Listening to people talk about who has the bigger e-peen it quite boring. Imo of course.(which apparently is only relevent if your join date is more recent then mine)

Page 14 of 36 ... 4121314151624 ...