Page 36 of 36 ... 26343536
    Banned
    03-28-2009, 08:51 PM #351
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    i dont expect a dramatic rise without a headfake. please refer to my last post. i still believe we'll be range trading for a while but uptrending slowly. why was everyone predicting a breakout yesterday or this monday ? is some special news coming out?
    Sellers dried up late Friday. Thursdays call was based on the short selling that occurred at .37. Note the EOD spike to .3999. Unfortunately, the mm's held it at .37 all day Friday and used that as a covering op.
    Last edited by Brandon Matthews; 03-28-2009 at 08:53 PM.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    03-29-2009, 12:09 PM #352
    Brandon,

You mentioned on your show that the Reverse split was mentioned in one of the latest SEC filings. I went through them all and the only mention of it was on the 10K report filed on mar 10th...

03-29-2009, 09:52 PM #353
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    sworn - sounds like we're playing a similar game - difference is I haven't had to average down - but generally same idea. I have my core - which won't get touched - (no matter how tempting it is as we climb) and then a 15% over core play block. The 15% block I will trade was entered at .32 and I will sell it at .52...

About reentry.... this is one of those points where I think John is right , but so are Brandon and Relmor.... If you look at things technically - we have the right bullish signals to indicate a rise next week. IF you believe technicals will hold and IF you come to the conclusion the pattern will continue - I don't think you'll get much lower than .36 next week...

Now I'm going to play John: (probably terribly - but here goes)

Nothing about this stock is currently predictable. There is no indication it won't drop/retrace.... anyone that thinks they can predict this stock is fooling themselves.......

Back to my own view....
    I reentered at .32 - and if I was you - I'd come in at .36 - because I personally think we get over .52 on the next spike up. Is it a gamble - yes
    Will my strategy pay off? only time will tell....

Good luck whatever you decide... time to listen to some AC/DC and do more investing courses .....

Pretty good advice for me as well. I got out at $0.0375 and made money so getting back in at the $0.36 to $0.37 doesn't sound like a bad idea...

Page 36 of 36 ... 26343536