Page 19 of 36 ... 9171819202129 ...
    Enthusiast
    03-27-2009, 01:14 PM #181
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    We wil close with under 40 million in volume. This is bullish. The trading range in consolidating even tighter. Also bullish. Support at .37 held nicely. Bullish. Pattern of up on close still logical. Yes, I feel its only a matter of time now.... From 5 seconds from now till Monday(end of day) any time. Thats why Ive added over my core at this time. Bought at .37. I might buy 2 hours before close as well.
    Do you see another last minute spike due to a Friday short squeeze and this low volume again?

Guru
    03-27-2009, 01:14 PM #182
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    also...
    "Thats right then again did you say 4 weeks before the first time it was ever mentioned in any CC or by anyone else for that matter, that the used car market was going to be another big revenue steam for them. That basically they were going to get subscribers for nothing (because they already paid for them). My god they almost repeated exactly what I said in the next CC. (killerkaul knows about that one). Did you predict that Tate was only going to get basically things that Mel was going to have to give anyway, that she was really not going to get much at all. No once again that was me because I didn't see anyone helping in making my arguement against the 5 others that thought differently. Who was it besides Tyler and maybe one or two others tried to tell you people that there A.) was not only not going to be a short sqeeze after the merger but B.)That it was going to take some time to move up. Now those are just a few of the many gems I called (as cos1000 and killerkaul can confirm). I as of yet have not seen you contribute shit, besides BLA BLA BLA."

I think if we all started to give John the credit he so desperately desires for his good calls, then maybe he'd stop being so harsh on others.
    What the hell am I saying? Of course he won't...

No you are wrong again. I have already gotten credit for those because I made them in public forums. As a matter of fact I see my very words used here by many. So it wont change me. If you are wrong be prepare to get bashed by me. I try to never let something I know to be wrong to go on. I treat them like weeds they have to be pulled or killed otherwise they tend to flurish and spread. and instead of debating one person I have to debate 2, 3, 4, 5, and so on and believe me, it happens (examples; the no short sqeeze, The Tate issue and last but not least here with Brandon) You people have gotten so sucked in by his projections it is amazing to me. I think it is because he says he was correct and you guys just after hearing it so many times just started to believe it. It is like so many other debates, I cant make something anymore clear then I just did. Just like so many other times before it has happen. Did you ever go check that thread out, in hind sight makes alot of sense about what Tate would do doesn't it. Why is it that it took so many post to get most of them to realize it and some still didn't. Because It was talked about for to long before I said something about it.

P.S. As I have said many times before, what I do is nothing special anyone can do it. You just have to let go and not be a follower. Then listen to your common sense and logic.

03-27-2009, 01:19 PM #183

Hmmm

looks like we might test this .37 base again huh? Build some more confidence for a rally.

Enthusiast
    03-27-2009, 01:20 PM #184
    It is kaputt, not kaput.

Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    Hi, Yes but they are doing a chapter 11. LJPC is going kaput and it's stock is going up????

Mentor
    03-27-2009, 01:20 PM #185
    Quote Originally Posted by FoolNHisMoney View Post
    Do you see another last minute spike due to a Friday short squeeze and this low volume again?
    Do an exercise. Pretend today, you just learned everything there is to know about SiriusXM. ANd your thinking of buying stock in it. Would you buy today, or risk not holding any shares over the weekend? If you are a bagholder, who you sell now? Or hold over the weekend? If you think it out, you can see the answer that best suits your personal situation.
    To answer the question, sorry that wasnt necessarily related to you, yes, It seems logical.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 03-27-2009 at 01:25 PM.

Mentor
    03-27-2009, 01:22 PM #186
    Quote Originally Posted by RU Sirius View Post
    looks like we might test this .37 base again huh? Build some more confidence for a rally.
    I definately saw it testing .37 again today. Judging by how it handles it, I may add more. Looking for it to test it around 35 minutes from now.

Enthusiast
    03-27-2009, 01:28 PM #187
    Do an exercise. Pretend today, you just learned everything there is to know about SiriusXM. ANd your thinking of buying stock in it. Would you buy today, or risk not holding any shares over the weekend? If you are a bagholder, who you sell now? Or hold over the weekend? If you think it out, you can see the answer that best suits your personal situation.
    No, I'm no longer a bag holder and well into profit on my core position. I'm holding some dry powder just to add if a good buying situation arises (i.e. like the large drops that the MM's manipulated last week) or sell maybe 10-15% position on a drive up . . . but nothing less than 0.40.

I thought it would zig at 1:00 but instead it zagged!

Addict
    03-27-2009, 01:29 PM #188
    I definately saw it testing .37 again today. Judging by how it handles it, I may add more. Looking for it to test it around 35 minutes from now.
    Ive been trying to add on a little...so what do you thinking .37 to buy some more or will it dip lower.....its sucks adv. up....

Mentor
    03-27-2009, 01:33 PM #189
    Quote Originally Posted by FoolNHisMoney View Post
    No, I'm no longer a bag holder and well into profit on my core position. I'm holding some dry powder just to add if a good buying situation arises (i.e. like the large drops that the MM's manipulated last week) or sell maybe 10-15% position on a drive up . . . but nothing less than 0.40.

I thought it would zig at 1:00 but instead it zagged!
    I would say a good buying situation for very short term is .37 or just above. Long term, it has passed. Now you have decent buying opportunity today. As I am predicting significant movement up or down, it still could be down. If you have some powder, and your already in the green with your core, you will feel lucky if it falls, and happy if it doesnt.

03-27-2009, 01:35 PM #190
    Quote Originally Posted by choirgirl View Post
    It is kaputt, not kaput.
    This is America - we'll spell 'kaput" like we want to!!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kaput

Page 19 of 36 ... 9171819202129 ...