Banned
    03-27-2009, 06:48 PM #332
    Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire23 View Post
    Wreckd'em, damn near killed em'!!
    Poker? Why I hardly know her!

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    03-27-2009, 08:26 PM #333
    Whats with the really low volume? Especially in AH, 84,466???

Guru
    03-27-2009, 08:29 PM #334
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Call me curious:

Here is my post at 10:47 am today:

I think we are in for repeat of yesterday. It's going to sit tight all day and short covering will happen at the EOD. The auto recovery plan is staring the shorts down. No way they hold over the weekend. Put in a sell at .52. We might get lucky.

At 11:42 I stated:

note also that the daily trendline is moving up. higher bottoms on each dip. As I said, it will sit in this range for most of the day. I am the great I AM!

Just wondering John. In what way have I been wrong so far today?

Just in the fact that earlyer in your radio show on Thur., you were calling for a big short sqeeze (by people that went short at .37) at the beginning of the trading day thats all. I wonder how many people bought in pre market at a higher PPS on that projection. Why people want to follow your advise is amazing. You know I stoped following Cramer after he got it wrong on TEVA. If Cramer was like you he could say he was right the only difference is that instead of it going up in a few days or months it only took a few years (and he forgot to say that it would drop from 42 to 29 first).

Ho and we now know the qoute above was also wrong but I am sure you will say you were right again and believe it or not, you will still have people defending you being right. Those people are a lost cause and I wont even bother trying to help them anymore.

03-27-2009, 08:35 PM #335
    Can someone with orbitcast posting privelages leave this in the comment field:

thanks for your patience and understanding. there are a couple of ways being assessed to implement this solution for those who locked in during the lock-in period. Ideally we would like to automate it, but won’t have that nailed till early next week. those eligible should contact XM Listener Care mid next week.

Thanks”
    Brandon,

He has a valid point. I am kinda pissed at SIRIUS for being a bit underhanded about this. They should all get a lesson in customer service.....Mel too, I can't believe that clown actually told his employee not to address the guys email! I have a lifetime subscription as well, and I am quite sure I am being short changed as well...not that I care, I still get very clear sound...it's the point that they go out of their way to BS you that bothers me!

Banned
    03-27-2009, 08:41 PM #336
    Quote Originally Posted by asm610 View Post
    Brandon,

He has a valid point. I am kinda pissed at SIRIUS for being a bit underhanded about this. They should all get a lesson in customer service.....Mel too, I can't believe that clown actually told his employee not to address the guys email! I have a lifetime subscription as well, and I am quite sure I am being short changed as well...not that I care, I still get very clear sound...it's the point that they go out of their way to BS you that bothers me!
    Here's the post you missed:

Want to know we did not see a spike today? Because of certain IDIOTS.
    Apparently, there has been an issue regarding xm streaming on line. One particular author made public his complaint and we saw some articles this week about bait and switch and what not.

http://www.multichannel.com/blog/The...it_Switch_.php

Today, that same author came out with another article, basically claiming victory over Sirius XM after Sirius XM bent over backwards to solve the problem that had occurred on the xm side of Internet radioland.

http://www.multichannel.com/blog/The..._Good_News.php

I doubt many people pay much attention to this particular blogger, but AFTER this was posted and available from a google search for Sirius News, the other satellite radio blog which just days ago called for a new optimism about Sirius XM, decided to tell the satellite radio world at about 12:40 PM that Sirius XM internet radio basically sucks.

http://www.orbitcast.com/archives/xm...own-again.html

Then go look at a chart...

Guru
    03-27-2009, 08:46 PM #337
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Not one big EOD purchase. There were willing to give up past .39 too. O well. Technically we closed a tad higher than yesterday, but apparently not officially.
    Not one big sell EOD either though, so thats good.
    Volume:22 million - Thats good. Gave up no gains on no volume.
    Looks like Monday is setting up to be very interesting.
    My buy in at .372 is in the green. Holding over the weekend.
    Hey John, My closing guess was wrong, do you want to drill me now?

Well first of all you gave yourself a gapping hole (I would call it the Grand Canyon) to be right. remember you not only gave yourself 2 days but then on top of that you said, it will ether go down or it will go up then on both of those, you gave yourself a 3 and four cent window on a penny stock. then I saved the best for last you said it may go higher then you high range or it may go lower then your low range. THANKS FOR THAT ADVISE IT REALLY HELPED IN MAKING A DECISION.

Unless you start to pat yourself on the back for being correct on that projection, dont worry I will leave you alone.

Guru
    03-27-2009, 08:55 PM #338
    Quote Originally Posted by cos1000 View Post
    Just got in and see that the last trading day of the quarter held nicely.... that is if you count T+3 for the last day of trading.... They'll take it up next week when some new money and repositioning of funds take place.... then its a tough road to Q1 reporting ..... if it goes to .42-.45 I might close out 1/2 until the Q1 report is out.... then jump back in for the good times....

Hey John see your hanging in tough.... many of us know that your past calls have been right on.... you have more energy than me for that at this point... its a whole new day and a new group of traders, but I know that your shining personality and winning ways will set them straight....

Well you know I did take a nap today. There is nothing like a good nap to get the energy back. I see why you older folks do it, LOL.

Guru
    03-27-2009, 09:03 PM #339
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkaul View Post
    Cos.................. As you know, 888's can be, a little arguementative and stubborn when he thinks he is right about something. It's lucky for these new posters to our group that he's quite shy around new faces. Otherwise.............. there's always the possibility that the new croud might be driven off................... before they had the time to get to see the deepseated charm just under the surface of his boyish good looks. ................................. { Hey !!! DON"T KILL THE MESSENGER !!! I don't write this stuff............ I just read the messages as the Dog delivers them }. .......... killer.

I am just young, Brandon has the good looks. I am secure enough in my masculinity were it doesnt bother me to say that.

03-27-2009, 09:06 PM #340
    Hey Guys.

Want to know we did not see a spike today? Because of certain IDIOTS.
    Apparently, there has been an issue regarding xm streaming on line. One particular author made public his complaint and we saw some articles this week about bait and switch and what not.

http://www.multichannel.com/blog/The...it_Switch_.php

Today, that same author came out with another article, basically claiming victory over Sirius XM after Sirius XM bent over backwards to solve the problem that had occurred on the xm side of Internet radioland.

http://www.multichannel.com/blog/The..._Good_News.php

I doubt many people pay much attention to this particular blogger, but AFTER this was posted and available from a google search for Sirius News, the other satellite radio blog which just days ago called for a new optimism about Sirius XM, decided to tell the satellite radio world at about 12:40 PM that Sirius XM internet radio basically sucks.

http://www.orbitcast.com/archives/xm...own-again.html

Then go look at a chart...
    What Chart Brandon?