Page 44 of 50 ... 344243444546 ...
    Mentor
    03-26-2009, 07:18 PM #431
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeboo1 View Post
    F U Johnny! I bought in with 400 bucks at .14 sold some low bought some high. Now my friend I will gladly tell you that I am sitting on a whopping 4400 shares! every penny up is 40 bucks in my pocket Biatch! Minus the 3000 dollars I'm in the hole with. But I'm a trader man! I MAKE deals happen like "snap snap snap...." Sorry just thought I would add some humor to your post. I did get in low too and am very happy as the pennys tick up. BTW you wouldn't happen to be Irish John on Howards show would you? Can I get an autograph?

About time someone finally guessed it,geez,been on here 4 months and your the first one to say it...Actually i don't listen to Howard,so don't know who that is...listened along time ago in the 90's,but he got old...

03-26-2009, 07:18 PM #432
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    Central - north of Col Springs

Cold and windy as hell.........snow drifting around my truck outside.

My family has a building in Leadville,CO its a beautiful old town and is always getting hammered with snow

03-26-2009, 07:28 PM #433
    Quote Originally Posted by KingFreep View Post
    Yeah...I bought 5,000 shares on Tuesday at 19 cents...sold them yesterday at 23 cents and was real proud of my $200 gain. Brilliant eh?
    OUCH!! thats gotta hurt

Enthusiast
    03-26-2009, 07:39 PM #434
    wow.....whats with all the bashing.....lets all love each other, respect opinons, and let people make assumptions without care of if they are right or wrong........
    instead
    lets talk about how f'ing genious i am for selling at the high of .3999 today
    wait no
    im actually an idiot for selling there because i have to wait 3 more days till i can buy back in and by then it will be over that amount lol!!
    <3
    don't hate the guesser hate the game

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-26-2009, 07:41 PM #435
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    My family has a building in Leadville,CO its a beautiful old town and is always getting hammered with snow
    Not sure if I've been up that way yet... been out in the mountains a bit - up around Meeker and down to Ouray/Durango...

This storm/blizzard came out of nowhere and just put the whole middle of the state in gridlock. I saw a dozen cars just spinning in misery along the route. I even saw a guy that got caught on a motorcycle... holed up in an old cattle shelter.... it's ugly.

Can't wait to hear tonights show - I'm hoping tomorrow is too snowy to go anywhere so I can research some more investments and watch this stock. I'm in a real quandry right now until I get all my investments moved OUT of wells trade and sharebuilder and INTO my new TDA account. I have shares now spread across all three until the transfers are complete.... real pain.

I want to also check out that list of stocks Mogami mentioned earlier... so I can find something down in the cent range that can double me in a day or so... with a chunk of cash....

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    03-26-2009, 07:42 PM #436
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    We are live via the internet. You can find us at the following link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Sirius-Buzz-Radio
    Am listening to something old, i hear tyler talking is this just pre record before show starts at 8

Banned
    03-26-2009, 07:49 PM #437
    The chat room is now open but I think you have to register to chat. Click on SiriusBuzzRadio under upcoming episodes.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Sirius-Buzz-Radio

Addict
    03-26-2009, 07:57 PM #438
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkaul View Post
    Shotsll............. while your gesture rings of irritatation, or at the very least frustration............... I would perhaps suggest, that seniority has it's perks where this occasional conduct occurs. I would again suggest that John, Relmor and Brandon can work through this.......... without the rest of us getting involved............. which could cause long lasting damage to this Noble Group. This is a minor situation, let's not fan it into a major one. Thanks guys. Just an opinion thrown out for reflection. I choose to rally round the Dog. ...killer.
    Killer, shotsii...

Good calls and the voices of sanity! What's next here? dancing and drinking around a golden calf (I mean dog? LOL)...I just get back and flip through some posts and all I see is people going "look at me..I called this and that"... Who cares, I say. Humble is still a pretty good word.. LOL When people start tooting their own horn...just gets a little uncomfortable...I can appreciate relmor cause he doesn't say look at me..he just gives his opinion....and 888's, perfect reality checks my man. As usual you're a voice of reason with Killer and a few others...

Anyone who knows the SIRI story knows the SP is still currently in correction mode. IMHO, until it's done, your charts are here nor there. What? The SP is going up? I think we know that don't we? Unless you're swing trading this pig religiously for smaller profits, predicting it will generally trend up (until it finds it's new true range supported by a new equalibrium of buying and selling) is the same as predicting the sun will rise tomorrow...good call!! Will it pull back from time to time..yep. But until it gets back to where the market will now support it...no macro calls necessary (at least for me). Don't forget, as the SP keeps holding this .30's level, it's attracting more and more interest from bigger money. Who will continue to act. Look at the MSM giving up on the negativity. This steamer is taking its perfect time turning around. Let it breathe a little rather than smothering it...just an idea...

Otherwise..nice day. We closed above .3748 (our previous S-t high at a close) off this first pullback. And we exceeded our previous intraday high of .3948. These are both bullish (making higher highs) and should signal us higher...remember too the MT .50 buzz still lingers in the air like the sweet smell of ganj at a stoner party...Couple that with the recent NASD rally, which still has more to go, and it is not hard to envision the new SIRI range to become .47 - .60 very soon. peace to all....

Oh...benchwarmer...thanks for sharing your story. Sorry to read about the past but the future is brighter. Personally, if I had anything to do with you coping a little better..that's the reward for me.. Many of us are just like you regaining the hill of losses. It is getting brighter by the day.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-26-2009, 08:07 PM #439
    Quote Originally Posted by sl62 View Post
    Killer, shotsii...

Good calls and the voices of sanity! What's next here? dancing and drinking around a golden calf (I mean dog? LOL)...................
    Good post... I think you said what was on half our minds..... or at least half my mind..... if I had half a mind......

Addict
    03-26-2009, 08:11 PM #440
    ahhhh..just had to share this one..

AH just closed and MM's threw up a 1.90/ask to leave by...god..remember those days!!! Thanks to MM's for the memories..haven't seen a number like that on my SIRI board in forever...made my night (even if it's a mirage..for now!)

Page 44 of 50 ... 344243444546 ...