Page 39 of 50 ... 29373839404149 ...
    03-26-2009, 05:06 PM #381
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    We want low volume Brandon. Go look at my chart, I reposted another on yesterdays thread later in the day. Near the end of the day. Low volume will trigger a direction.
    Good call.

03-26-2009, 05:08 PM #382
    Bah! Too many posts to catch up with. I'm just hoping by today's closing price that everything is going well?

03-26-2009, 05:11 PM #383
    "Until then, I’ll just stick to listening to Sirius in my car, not watching it in my portfolio. "

Moron, Anyone who bought at the low and still holds is up 8x what they paid. That is 8x in 1 month

IS THERE ANOTHER STOCK OUT THERE THAT HAS RETURNED THAT MUCH?

Why do we even listen to people who clearly are not as smart as we are?
    Go back to SA when stock was .05 and see how many of us were buying and laughing about it. (not me I was broke but I was still laughing)

If you can't pick the biggest gainer why should we trust you to pick the little ones?

Guru
    03-26-2009, 05:15 PM #384
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    You know what, F all of you who want to bash anyone on this board for making an honest attempt at helping others. None of us are correct 100% of the time. Stop trying to be the alpha male and get on the damn team! If we stopped bickering at each other and worked together more we'd all be killing it.

Who's with me?

Why dont you tell that to the ones that were waiting with bids at .36 or .3611 or lower to get back in because Brandon also said it was going to come down to .36 and then may even go lower. How much did he help those people, thats right he didnt did he.

Banned
    03-26-2009, 05:18 PM #385
    Tyler can't do the radio show tonight. I'll do it if you guys promise to call in, because I have no idea how I will fill an hour with my own voice. I'm not Tyler, I need the interaction from callers.

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    03-26-2009, 05:19 PM #386
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Tyler can't do the radio show tonight. I'll do it if you guys promise to call in, because I have no idea how I will fill an hour with my own voice. I'm not Tyler, I need the interaction from callers.
    Can you give me the number and time, and a question you want me to ask.

PM me the question so no one else takes it and I feel stupid when I call in

Guru
    03-26-2009, 05:23 PM #387
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Im with you. Sometimes John is just too much though.
    If John cant see that Brandon was right, then John needs to learn to read.

Sure he was and Iwil be right tomarrow to with this post I made before:

Here I will do basically what you guys do. I predict it will go down tomarrow but if we get to .36 it should go back up again or if the MM are in tune and want it to go down then it will continue to go down. HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO BET I WILL BE RIGHT TOMARROW. You want to take that bet.

P.S. I only need it to go down a little bit because then I can do what you guys do and say well hell I was only a penny off thats not to bad.

Mentor
    03-26-2009, 05:24 PM #388
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Excuse me but I dont recall anyone saying there was going to be a lighting drop from .36 to .22 what happen to your charts on that one. My point here is just this dont try to say you called something when both of you say it may go down OR it may go up. THEN say I WAS CORRECT when it ether of the two happens. Of couse you were correct because you said it was going to do both. But you were also wrong just as much as you were correct.

Here I will do basically what you guys do. I predict it will go down tomarrow but if we get to .36 it should go back up again or if the MM are in tune and want it to go down then it will continue to go down. HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO BET I WILL BE RIGHT TOMARROW. You want to take that bet.
    I wasnt charting it yet. If you remember my posts,I said it was too early to chart. Its still just able to be, the last week till now.If you look at the chart I posted, It will tell you why the .22 and .25 cent price was the low. But if you dont look at charts, you wouldnt know that. If I had been charting earlier, It would have been helpful. But you can see from my chart that support was at those prices. And with charting you cant predict price 100percent. Sometimes just moves are apparent(larger ones than normal trading, and you try to make people aware of when these might be). As it can still solve up or down, I have not said what way guaranteed it will go, you can use logic, level 2 action, and percentages(up channel, which exists inside the triangle to best determine direction).
    Charts reveal new patterns constantly. Level 2 can change. Saying it can go up or down is comparing apples to oranges. Brandon is trying to tell us why or when it will go up or down. So nice try.

03-26-2009, 05:25 PM #389
    yeah do the show Brandon! If you run out of topics you can talk about John

Banned
    03-26-2009, 05:25 PM #390
    Call-in Number: (347) 945-7995

8 PM

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Sirius-Buzz-Radio
    Last edited by Brandon Matthews; 03-26-2009 at 05:28 PM.

Page 39 of 50 ... 29373839404149 ...