Page 6 of 50 ... 4567816 ...
    Banned
    03-26-2009, 09:39 AM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Gambler View Post
    Where is the by-line, those thieves, or am I just blind
    I have news for you. I'm pretty sure Charles created that image too, after the merger approval.

03-26-2009, 09:40 AM #52
    Brandon,

I'm an admitted addict to the site, these boards, Siri stock & of course the SIRIUS service....I just don't post very much.........nuf said......

I felt compelled to tell you that I'm very happy to see you on these daily boards and ask you a few questions.........

The daily "hustle" on the stock price has been exciting to watch over the past few weeks and even more fun to look at the future possibilities..............

But instead of estimating sp and putting a time line to it,,,,,,,,,,, what should the market cap be now and put a time line to that (with the same variables as 1Q, ipod app, auto recovery....) AND when will we see the Liberty dilution and is it already priced in the sp??????

Thanks in advance, keep up the good work......

By the way, I'm happy to hear the thoughts of the senior members on this too. (cos, relmer, sl62, killer, homer.....)

LONG SIRI, 50k shares, avg down to 0.45....

Addict
    03-26-2009, 09:44 AM #53
    Brandon..worst case scenario...if we gain a measly .03-05 avg gain each week even with pull backs we could be at .60 by june 1st?

Banned
    03-26-2009, 09:47 AM #54
    Quote Originally Posted by SD-08 View Post
    Brandon,

I'm an admitted addict to the site, these boards, Siri stock & of course the SIRIUS service....I just don't post very much.........nuf said......

I felt compelled to tell you that I'm very happy to see you on these daily boards and ask you a few questions.........

The daily "hustle" on the stock price has been exciting to watch over the past few weeks and even more fun to look at the future possibilities..............

But instead of estimating sp and putting a time line to it,,,,,,,,,,, what should the market cap be now and put a time line to that (with the same variables as 1Q, ipod app, auto recovery....) AND when will we see the Liberty dilution and is it already priced in the sp??????

Thanks in advance, keep up the good work......

By the way, I'm happy to hear the thoughts of the senior members on this too. (cos, relmer, sl62, killer, homer.....)

LONG SIRI, 50k shares, avg down to 0.45....
    I'm glad to be here too. Welcome by the way. Getting laid off of my regular job has its perks. I'm back to working when I can rather than all the time.

The dilution is priced in. Convertibles are priced immediately and dilution is assumed when they are issued. (..on a fully diluted basis)

The market decides the market cap. There are still many variables. Q1 will probably be awful, but I think thats already priced in as the market looks towards Q2 and Q3 for an auto recovery.

Banned
    03-26-2009, 09:48 AM #55
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusHope View Post
    Brandon..worst case scenario...if we gain a measly .03-05 avg gain each week even with pull backs we could be at .60 by june 1st?
    Every up day is a good day. We are up nearly 5% today. I'm fine with that. Eventually we will breakout if this continues.

Enthusiast
    03-26-2009, 09:52 AM #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Every up day is a good day. We are up nearly 5% today. I'm fine with that. Eventually we will breakout if this continues.
    I totally agree Brandon. As long as we keep trending up regardless of how little is key. There is 0 new news coming out and we are still going up. Once the Iphone App is announced, that should get us to a new plateau....So as long as we are going up and not down, I am satisfied.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    03-26-2009, 09:55 AM #57
    Sirius should actively pursue Carrola, he has alot of fans and could draw plenty of subs!

http://www.podcastingnews.com/2009/0...io-irrelevant/

By the end of the first week of the Adam Corolla Podcast, downloads exceeded the 1 million mark.

Time for stupid work, wish I could be watching today. I think we break the .40 barrier!

Oh and good work Brandon!
    Last edited by Hopeful; 03-26-2009 at 10:00 AM.

Addict
    03-26-2009, 09:56 AM #58
    closed friday march 13 @.20
    closed friday march 20 @.31
    maybe friday march 27 @.40

Price would have doubled in 2 weeks at this pace could be breaking out @ .60 even sooner.

Enthusiast
    03-26-2009, 10:02 AM #59
    Looking into my bowl of Cheerios I see a .36 -.39 range today.

Banned
    03-26-2009, 10:07 AM #60
    Quote Originally Posted by bababoooie View Post
    Looking into my bowl of Cheerios I see a .36 -.39 range today.
    I still cant decide. Huge volume this morning. Chart looks like a person having a heart attack. The battle of supply and demand is getting fierce. I'm thinking this is a shakeout pattern develping. It could catapult us up or down, depending on the victor. WOW!

Page 6 of 50 ... 4567816 ...