Page 24 of 50 ... 14222324252634 ...
    03-26-2009, 02:55 PM #231
    yep, n1neball, clark, trey (who passed away last year, one of my best friends), decoy, cr0ck, and myself, derek.

Mentor
    03-26-2009, 03:01 PM #232
    This thing is wound up tight on pretty low volume......ready to break any second.

I say a quick run up to try for .40.....then a pull back to close at .39.

OR a breakout and steady rise to close @ .40......

Disclosure: I'm not a financial advisor and am wrong a lot.....
    Last edited by Demian; 03-26-2009 at 03:03 PM.

Enthusiast
    03-26-2009, 03:01 PM #233
    yawn... anybody out there? you know i realized that the stock trades more and more like a "real" stock, then perhaps the lack of wild swings will ween out the day traders and shorts and we can have a slow BORING rise to the appropriate valued levels... i relish the day when we have a relatively boring and predictable trend up

Banned
    03-26-2009, 03:01 PM #234
    they just keep throwing up those shares at .37...every time you think they are done, in come another f&^(*ing 68,000 @ .37

03-26-2009, 03:02 PM #235
    [QUOTE=RU Sirius;24309]Found your post to be very inspiring. I'm new to the stock market, only started this last December. I too am a fan of XM (I subscribed because of the MLB package) and was and still am convinced that this is a great product. For someone who really never even looked at the stock market, one day I saw the share price on SIRI when flipping through CNBC and couldn't believe how cheap it was. That got me to start looking into investing. So, SIRI is what brought me in and SIRI is pretty much what I have most of my interest in to date.

I found your post most interesting because I am an ex-sports gambling addict. I've since worked through most of those issues and never did go cold-turkey with GA and all that. I still "want" to live a lifestyle that includes being able to play a round of golf with a $20 on the line. I was able to reel myself back in and feel I am pretty much in control, dare I say, of this "addiction" now. I've often wondered in the past months though if I'm allowing the market, and SIRI in particular, to lure me back into this addictive state. I know I spend way too much time at work and home following this drama. I think it's great that you bring to light the ease by which a person can get drawn into something like this in hopes of striking it rich. Now granted, if all goes well, maybe we can all be rich from this stock some day.....but I think it takes a wise person to be able to step back and see the big picture and make sure SIRI doesn't consume our way of life. Just want to make sure eveyone involved takes the time to ask themselves this from time to time and make sure to put your life and your family first before letting the market control everything in our world. Very good points Benchwarmer. I'm truly sorry to hear of your plight but glad to know you are on your feet and moving forward.

I, for one, bought a house in Orange County, CA 2 years ago, got married the next year after a 6-year relationship, then had the %*&# run off with someone else 6 mo. later. Still digging out through divorce and trying to salvage a house that is worth $300k less than I owe. I'm in the midst of trying to short sell the house to myself in a way (called a short-refi), if I can get HSBC to accept it. Been dealing with it for nearly a year now trying everything under the sun to save my house and my credit but am finally getting close. I actually am in limbo right now with my SIRI stock. I have made enough in the last month from SIRI to pay off all other debt from credit cards, etc. It looks like I will need to do this just to qualify for a new loan from a new lender. Thus, right now I'm watching all of your comments and tyring to know when to pull the sell trigger. Could sure use .50 first! I'd love to stay long on this baby until it gets up in the several dollar range....I think it is a long-term huge winner, but my hand is going to be forced by my housing issue. Anyway, lots of side stories in there, but what I'm getting at is........thank you guys on this board for providing great opinions and insight. I didn't know what I was doing.....probably would have dumped what little I had on the BK rumors. But, you pulled me through and have at least positioned me for some much needed gains that can help turn around and solve many other pressing issues in my personal life. Now if I can just avoid SIRI making me an addict again!!!!

Sorry for the novel.....just thought Benchwarmer's post was a good time to tell a personal story. You guys are GREAT!!! Best of luck to all of us and keep up the good work

RU Sirius

Thanks for the post. On many levels our lives are eerily similar. My only suggestion to you is book your profits and use it to better your life for the future. SIRI will always be here, and if you believe as I do in the true value of this company than you can always rebuy when you are in a better place. Sometimes losing the spread is not the worst thing that can happen to a person.

03-26-2009, 03:05 PM #236

Message from Lt Gen T.J. Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Relmore....here's the pattern we are looking at now....midway down page...

http://chart-pattern-trading.com/stocks/?p=45

"Sir, I have my divisions in position and intend on commencing attack immediately. Request you have General Longstreet commence his attack when you hear my guns.
    Respectfully
    Your Obedient Servant
    T.J. Jackson
    Lt Gen commanding Left Grand Division"

(Translation: "CHARGE")

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-26-2009, 03:06 PM #237
    Brandon - Relmor - Talk to me goose.... you're both eerily quiet.... Looking like we're still flatlined...

Guessing AH is when we climb.....

Mog's pattern (my new name for the pattern we've held) is looking right....

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    03-26-2009, 03:08 PM #238
    Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    "Sir, I have my divisions in position and intend on commencing attack immediately. Request you have General Longstreet commence his attack when you hear my guns.
    Respectfully
    Your Obedient Servant
    T.J. Jackson
    Lt Gen commanding Left Grand Division"

(Translation: "CHARGE")
    Have Paratrooper Rick sneak in on them from above

03-26-2009, 03:09 PM #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Gambler View Post
    Have Paratrooper Rick sneak in on them from above
    Hi, That would be to introduce an anachronism.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-26-2009, 03:12 PM #240
    Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    Hi, That would be to introduce an anachronism.
    No need to resort to namecalling.... besides that - just reinforce the blue dog's advance with a regiment or two and get us over the hill....

Page 24 of 50 ... 14222324252634 ...