Page 7 of 33 ... 5678917 ...
    Banned
    03-25-2009, 10:01 AM #61
    New home sales up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Addict
    03-25-2009, 10:04 AM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by sl62 View Post
    rock 'n roll...so far this is more real buying. When we start skipping whole numbers...the shorts will officially be retreating anf the second squeeze will be on...
    stats are piling up gents and gals...another good housing number..

and..shorts holding steadfastly...they'll buckle. Just a bit more time. they think they're tough...which they are...but not when an angry mob of buyers show up at their very gate...

Addict
    03-25-2009, 10:04 AM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    New home sales up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is a spring head fake on home sales. They will stay in the dump and lose value for at least 1 more year.

But Sirius will go much higher, especially if we see some stability and increase in new car sales.

Also, when was it that government was supposed to finalize bailout of automakers ?

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    03-25-2009, 10:05 AM #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Jworld View Post
    Right now i feel like a idiot. I got a wild hair up my ass yesterday and sold all my shares at $.35.5 and now im hoping i can get back in at around the $.31 to $.32 cent mark.
    I feel your pain, I am considering putting a sell order in at .45 hoping to buy back in next week at .35, but if I sell at .45 it will go up to .50 before dropping

Enthusiast
    03-25-2009, 10:07 AM #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Jworld View Post
    Right now i feel like a idiot. I got a wild hair up my ass yesterday and sold all my shares at $.35.5 and now im hoping i can get back in at around the $.31 to $.32 cent mark.
    Don't feel too bad about it. From a fellow idiot who has done the same in the past. Get back in on a dip and don't panic.

03-25-2009, 10:07 AM #66
    take profits....your a greedy pig if you don't. Pigs get slaughtered for a reason. Its not prudent to leave 50% gain on the table hoping for a 60% gain. Remember what we are trading, siri stock, not siri the company. I love the company and feel long term we are heading in the right direction. If I jump off the ride at .4 and miss the run up to .5, what have I really missed, nothing. I can take a position and ride it up to .6. The idea that this company will run up with no take downs is a pipe dream.

Don't forget we got smoked on the merger, we almost got smoked on the financing, and we gave away 40% of the company to stay alive.

I am a realist and I like cash in hand not the prospect of future profits.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-25-2009, 10:11 AM #67
    Quote Originally Posted by sl62 View Post
    rock 'n roll...so far this is more real buying. When we start skipping whole numbers...the shorts will officially be retreating anf the second squeeze will be on...
    And when the squeeze starts... then the fun starts.... time to watch the shorts panic.... soon.......

if we turn down here... retrace a little from this first bump at .39... I say by evening I amend my earlier estimate... I say we end up .405 to .41.....

Either way - it's nice being up in these numbers again at a more sustainable pace...

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    03-25-2009, 10:11 AM #68

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    take profits....your a greedy pig if you don't. Pigs get slaughtered for a reason. Its not prudent to leave 50% gain on the table hoping for a 60% gain. Remember what we are trading, siri stock, not siri the company. I love the company and feel long term we are heading in the right direction. If I jump off the ride at .4 and miss the run up to .5, what have I really missed, nothing. I can take a position and ride it up to .6. The idea that this company will run up with no take downs is a pipe dream.

Don't forget we got smoked on the merger, we almost got smoked on the financing, and we gave away 40% of the company to stay alive.
    I am a realist and I like cash in hand not the prospect of future profits.
    OINK OINK
    Your are right I am a greedy pig, I may see where this levels and take your advise. Thanks

Addict
    03-25-2009, 10:12 AM #69
    There is momentum building on a short squeeze again and any news from Sirius or on pickup in car sales can send it much higher.

Enthusiast
    03-25-2009, 10:15 AM #70
    Quote Originally Posted by bababoooie View Post
    Ya know Rick I feel the same way. Half my funds are in 401k and the other half are in a taxable account. My 401K says get higher (over $1), so I can buy. My ScottTrade says otherwise. And...IMHO.... .25 is loooong gone.

Hey Bababoooie!

I am tending to think this too but I cannot help but wonder what will happen after the 1st 1/4 cc. With the economy in the shape that it is I find it hard to believe that Siri will show the numbers that will move the sp forward. I am thinking that it will retreat - perhopas not as low as the .25 that it would be nice to buy at but .... Comments form anyone?

Page 7 of 33 ... 5678917 ...