Page 5 of 33 ... 3456715 ...
    03-25-2009, 09:20 AM #41
    Right now i feel like a idiot. I got a wild hair up my ass yesterday and sold all my shares at $.35.5 and now im hoping i can get back in at around the $.31 to $.32 cent mark.

Banned
    03-25-2009, 09:20 AM #42
    Goldman leaning torwards bullish on autos...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123790660014325707.html

Addict
    03-25-2009, 09:27 AM #43
    Hey guys,
    What does it mean when you're watching Level 2 on an 0.80$ stock and you see a sell of 500 shares for 99999.99$?

I feel like such and idiot asking this...but if it's the MM signalling eachother I want to know.

BTW, the stock doing this right now is Conseco (CNO).

Addict
    03-25-2009, 09:27 AM #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    But Jan was revised lower, so a net neutral

Mortgage apps were up big on refinancings. That is a sign of easing credit.

More money in peoples pockets means more new cars in driveways. I think thats why we are moving up. I think we will see an uptick in autos for March. Getting that yearly number above 10 million units would be huge, especially on increased installation rates.
    A net neutral yes...for today. Jan is too backward-looking and no surprise it was lowered.

03-25-2009, 09:29 AM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Jworld View Post
    Right now i feel like a idiot. I got a wild hair up my ass yesterday and sold all my shares at $.35.5 and now im hoping i can get back in at around the $.31 to $.32 cent mark.
    Hi, Doubt it goes that low but be ready to buy after the morning sell off. (If there is a morning sell off, we had one day where it waited till around lunch)

03-25-2009, 09:29 AM #46
    But Jan was revised lower, so a net neutral

Mortgage apps were up big on refinancings. That is a sign of easing credit.

More money in peoples pockets means more new cars in driveways. I think thats why we are moving up. I think we will see an uptick in autos for March. Getting that yearly number above 10 million units would be huge, especially on increased installation rates.
    True on the net, but the fact that it is the first positive in 6 months is good.
    I agree on the easing credit analysis also. Dropping interest rates should help expand the recent uptick in existing home sales. Certain areas of the country, many of those hit hardest in the early stages are also starting to see some reductions in housing inventory. If that trend continues prices will stabilize. Stable prices (i.e. price bottoming), record low interest rates and an $8,000 tax credit (if you buy between Jan 09 and Dec 09) could cause a lot of people that have been standing on the sidelines to jump in this year.

03-25-2009, 09:31 AM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Hey guys,
    What does it mean when you're watching Level 2 on an 0.80$ stock and you see a sell of 500 shares for 99999.99$?

I feel like such and idiot asking this...but if it's the MM signalling eachother I want to know.

BTW, the stock doing this right now is Conseco (CNO).

Hi, 2 reasons, First wishfull thinking on part of seller Second some people believe if you keep a sell order in MM's cannot short your shares.

03-25-2009, 09:31 AM #48
    Brandon: Thank you for all the insights given today with respect to gapping and other tricks of the market makers. Since I have never invested in equities for the short term I was unaware of these "signals." I will now pay more attention to the pre market activitiy of SiriusXM. Thanks again for the education.

Addict
    03-25-2009, 09:32 AM #49
    Goldman leaning torwards bullish on autos...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123790660014325707.html
    we'll take it...but then Golden Slacks still = evil IMO

03-25-2009, 09:33 AM #50
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Wow, Joc. Only 7 posts and you're making detailed forcasts like that. I'm impressed. I"m so new to investing...been here (and SA) for almost 6 months and I still feel like I know nothing. How did you learn about SiriusBuzz and what made you join us?
    LOL. I am going to take your post as an honest question and not as a poke in the ribs. Just because I have only made 7 posts on the SBuzz board does not mean that I have not been on other boards and I don't have experience.

Siri is my first foray into the penny stocks and I am attempting to learn the "penny-ness" of this stock. I only have 30K of this stock, so I am just starting out. It is SO unpredictable, and it can be so manipulated. I admit, my "prediction" is based on how I have seen other stocks act and the economy and the AVERAGE. I am sorry if I have stepped out of bounds here, I didn't mean to.

LOL. I will shuddup, now....well unless my precition is acurate, then you will never get rid of me.

Page 5 of 33 ... 3456715 ...