Page 23 of 33 ... 132122232425 ...
    03-25-2009, 05:15 PM #221
    Quote Originally Posted by choirgirl View Post
    We used to live in Navarre (Pensacola) and got wiped out by Ivan. We now live in Westtexas.
    QUOTE=Sundevil;23908]I'll be in St. Pete in June...My sister lives there. I used to live in Jacksonville, enjoyed Scalloping up by Cedar Key every year.
    [/quote]

My In-Laws still live in Navarre and I love the Santa Rosa Sound.... the Hurricanes have done their handy work to the the Island and beaches, but the Gulf still offers much in this part of the pan handle.... There are no finer beaches anywhere in Florida.... Cool Sand on the hottest of days and great fishing and hidden Golf Resorts for those who venture to this untouched part of Florida (Lower Alabama as they say)..... From Panama City to Pensicola there is still something for everyone on all budgets...

Mentor
    03-25-2009, 05:23 PM #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    I guess I'm going to have to take it up tomorrow myself. You want something done.....
    It will go up. I liked that close today. Huge head fake or is it real? Hmmm....
    Heres what I think happened.
    Huge number of puts today, HUGE. Pure options trading pushing prices higher. Stocks were bought to cover. This market failed to break out, now its going to reverse for a while. But sirius will probably still trade in its own little world. Still in an upchannel, still on target. Just need a couple low volume days, and they will take this thing north again.

Banned
    03-25-2009, 05:33 PM #223
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Huge number of puts today, HUGE. Pure options trading pushing prices higher. Stocks were bought to cover. This market failed to break out, now its going to reverse for a while. But sirius will probably still trade in its own little world. Still in an upchannel, still on target. Just need a couple low volume days, and they will take this thing north again.
    How long will it take for people to get it? Sirius Satellite and XM satellite. No longer named Satellite. Now Sirius XM Radio. Charging for Internet. Stopping Nicemac. Developing own iPhone and iPod apps. Yesterdays mention of e-mailing the songs played as MP3's! All future radios to be Wi'Fi.

Pandora and Slacker going down to royalty fees. Is anyone else getting the big picture?

03-25-2009, 05:34 PM #224
    relmore,

Nice calm, reassuring positive post bro... take some valium today? LOL

03-25-2009, 05:34 PM #225
    Now back to Sirius.... I haven't been around much because business has picked up a little and have been able to get away from what has become lately, "watching grass grow", when watching Sirius' stock price all day. I have to say, I love it..... It's about time I don't worry much about leaving in the morning, checking price only once or twice during the day, and coming home to find that this equity is finally making it's way as the market is, in general ...

I will say that anyone trading this stock right now is truly a Gambler...., even with only a percentage of core at this point... being traded its and Odd / Even, Black / Red game of roulette. There isn't anyone here who can predict where this stock is going on any giving day... It will surge with the market and it will pull back as retailers are jittery and sell off shares thinking they got the answer.... I can almost guarantee that with any positive announcement right now from the company, this company will blow out .40-.42, the shorts will cover at that position, and this stock will be trading in a range of .46 - .58 in a blink of an eye.

My biggest caution is with Sirius is the same that I have with all equities right now.... They Have To Report Q1 results and they are not expected to be good... We All Know this....., but as optimistic investors we are looking beyond the Q1 report.... Until this report is released some time at the end of April and before May 10th, the SP is in Limbo yet again.... No Way Around It..... We also do not know how the company will overcome the bad numbers with new product announcements, but we can be sure that they will try to... Until we get beyond Q1 we cannot expect the SP to move as though only the better news of Q2 and Q3 were in front of us.... Patience again and a steady trigger hand, will reap the most rewards for the short term investor.... IMHO.... or else just stay in and just dollar cost average in on the dips and take the longer term rewards of a Company with better days ahead as I am currently doing....

Trading could cost you more than patience right now will reward you...

03-25-2009, 05:36 PM #226
    You know, since I bought SIRI stock. I have not and will not underestimate a power of a penny again. Pennies used to be every where in my car and under the sofa. Since I started investing, I try managing money a little bit better, so I went and got me a piggy bank and put all the pennies whenever I found it.

Watching a penny to up on SIRI stock like longing for a drip of water in a death valley desert..

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-25-2009, 05:39 PM #227
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Thanks for that... both you and Brandon .... I figured there'd be something weird today.... I am pretty sure I said earlier I didn't think we'd cross the wall quite yet... tomorrow was when I expected it...

It's all about patience....

03-25-2009, 05:40 PM #228

AH at 5:40

Sirius XM Radio Inc. (SIRI) After Hours Trading

Sirius XM Radio Inc.
    Mar. 25, 2009 Market Close: $ 0.36 Did you know you can trade some stocks after the closing bell rings on Wall Street? Every trading day between 4:00 and 6:30 p.m. ET, traders take advantage of the After-Hours trading session. Learn more about the After-Hours trading session and how you can benefit from it.

After Hours Trade Reporting
    Pre-Market Charts | After Hours Charts After Hours
    Last: $ .38 After Hours
    High: $ .38
    After Hours
    Volume: 217,281 After Hours
    Low: $ .36

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-25-2009, 05:41 PM #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    How long will it take for people to get it? Sirius Satellite and XM satellite. No longer named Satellite. Now Sirius XM Radio. Charging for Internet. Stopping Nicemac. Developing own iPhone and iPod apps. Yesterdays mention of e-mailing the songs played as MP3's! All future radios to be Wi'Fi.

Pandora and Slacker going down to royalty fees. Is anyone else getting the big picture?
    Exactly!

I wonder when the big day will be for the Iphone app release... anyone want to speculate on the timing?

03-25-2009, 05:44 PM #230
    My guess is early May for the release

Page 23 of 33 ... 132122232425 ...