Page 2 of 8 1234 ...
    03-24-2009, 06:47 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    And so...
    Did anyone buy any Conseco (CNO)? I did not.
    Its up 60% today..... :-(
    bill brought this up today ....

and I had my hands full..

I like it so far but have to spend some time on it ....

I will for sure ....

tony had a good pick in sgy as well....

on stock consult they like amr on top of there watch list...

with egle and emx...

goodluck...

Addict
    03-24-2009, 09:05 PM #12
    dread, I appreciate the sentiment but I do not blame you for my failure to pull the trigger. I can screw up quite easily on my own thank you. :-). Besides, I'm sure you'll be right next time.

Addict
    03-25-2009, 09:06 AM #13
    Dread, I was tired and at work when i wrote that last entry, so let me try to be a bit more articulate...

To begin with, I appreciate that you even took the time to respond to my inquiry about CNO. And I believe that you gave me the best information that you had. In fact, this is the only website I've found with people like you who are willing to give info like that so selflessly.
    That being said, I reached out for info. You did not come to me trying to sell me your ideas; I came here. And I came here because I value the opinion of the people on this site (most of them anyway). So if I'm going to choose to place that value on your opinions then I know that I also have to take responsibility for whatever decision I make because of that value.
    Hence, I dont feel that me missing CNOs run-up yesterday was your fault. Truth is, I still wanted to buy it after reading your post and was simply too chicken shit :-) You didnt talk me out of anything.

And in one final point of view, I may not have made any money, but I didnt lose any either.

Cheers mate. Hope you have a 200% day.

Guru
    03-25-2009, 04:30 PM #14

Cno

Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Dread, I was tired and at work when i wrote that last entry, so let me try to be a bit more articulate...

To begin with, I appreciate that you even took the time to respond to my inquiry about CNO. And I believe that you gave me the best information that you had. In fact, this is the only website I've found with people like you who are willing to give info like that so selflessly.
    That being said, I reached out for info. You did not come to me trying to sell me your ideas; I came here. And I came here because I value the opinion of the people on this site (most of them anyway). So if I'm going to choose to place that value on your opinions then I know that I also have to take responsibility for whatever decision I make because of that value.
    Hence, I dont feel that me missing CNOs run-up yesterday was your fault. Truth is, I still wanted to buy it after reading your post and was simply too chicken shit :-) You didnt talk me out of anything.

And in one final point of view, I may not have made any money, but I didnt lose any either.

Cheers mate. Hope you have a 200% day.
    I almost pulled the trigger on CNO. Ray, Tony and I were watching it, then Ray found some new news and shot it to me. We day trade together on Google Talk. I missed the trigger by .0010 @ .75 Pulled out immediately and thanked him.

The financials for CNO are really bad....this is a hyped rally on CNO, but we will continue to watch.

I sold most of my OCNF and all of my SBLK and bought up a bunch of FREE today and yesterday.

The Financials went way down....Tony made an outstanding AIB move and of course, Ray (The Magician) waves that wand so quick that unless you are used to it will make your head spin like in the exorcist.

All in all a great day with a shit portion in it.

That Geithner and Bumbo ought to learn how to keep their f**king mouths shut!!

They are trying to destroy the market.

********WHAT I AM BUYING TOMORROW!! more (FREE) **********

(If you buy it, it is not my responsibility - It is your own choice and risk....I am not a financial advisor...it is just what I see for me)

That's it for now -

Maybe a little later,

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 03-25-2009 at 04:49 PM.

Mentor
    03-25-2009, 05:58 PM #15
    Ahh, my new home. Just checking out the digs....
    See if i can stretch my legs out for a bit...

Mentor
    03-25-2009, 06:02 PM #16
    So what does everyone think the market will do tomorrow?

Guru
    03-25-2009, 09:39 PM #17

Welcome Relmor

Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    So what does everyone think the market will do tomorrow?
    I believe that the market will come out strong or at least build up. The only reason that it fell so far today is because Geithner shook up the world market with his ignorant and uneducated mouth speaking about considering another currency as a monetary standard.

I could certainly build and annotate a chart, but I will start doing that again in a while.

Too much news to chart consistently. I could do one to show how it should go, but there are too many spoilers on a daily basis.

What it should do is come out strong. We had a rally in the late afternoon and investors want the market to succeed and are trying hard to make it happen even with the low volume happening now.

Once we get some momentum, then others will get back in and the volume will go back up. That will eliminate some of the volatile choppiness that we are experiencing, but will still give day traders some good runs.

When the word "investing" comes up now, it is a referral to the Government...not the market. This is quite a reversal and has to end.

So that is my personal opinion. Geithner caused people to jump out. The shorters didn't even have to do the dirty work.

I was expecting them at around 800 with the S&P and the timing of Geithner (right around 800) did the dirty work for the shorters.

So what does anyone else think?

If you have any questions on stocks, anybody, please ask and we will look at them and try them out on a watch-list.

Maybe a little later -

Bill

Relmor, welcome ..... we don't post as much as we used to in here, but we do post if there is something interesting, or if people want to discuss stocks. We, (Ray, Tony and I) have more interests than just SIRI.
    Last edited by billhart22; 03-25-2009 at 09:50 PM.

03-25-2009, 10:09 PM #18

markets

hey Relmor

Are you comfortable,can I get you some coffee,a snack
    bran muffin maybe...lol

this is a great place to hang out , good hard working people sirius but fun.
    we are currently working over aib,abk,lvlt,ocnf,sblk,egle,free and drys.
    I sold all my positions this a.m. except siri..that left me with cash to
    reinvest late in the trading day. then I picked up some drys again.. thanks to bill and tony waking me up..lol..

we are working on a watch list currently.
    sgy,emx, these are purchases we would take tomarrow..If the price was right.
    I am sure Bill and Tony could add to this easily and dread feel free to jump in anytime...

the ones we have not a lot of time on,but are looking into are.
    cno,amr,ctic,psti,and the list goes on I hope with yours and shots
    help..

Oh hey , glad you and shots found the key leave it under the mat when you are done,...look forward to hearing from you with any and all info on these stocks and others

thanks for stopping by....

Mentor
    03-25-2009, 11:49 PM #19
    Bill

Did you, Ray, or Tony see the article titled Shipping Rates Submerge on Forbes.com. Talks about day rates for capesize vessels being down to 19900 per day from a high of 120k per day last year. Also, states Drys has highest daily breakeven cost for capesize vessels at over 14k, Free is under 11k breakeven per day. DSX(Diana Shipping) is about 8900 per day. Also, gives numbers for Egle, I think under 12k per day. FYI!

Would you please call Mel and politely ask him to give me my.............F....ing money back!!!!!!!!

He has a set of chicklets that only a beaver could love!!!!

Mentor
    03-26-2009, 12:01 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    hey Relmor

Are you comfortable,can I get you some coffee,a snack
    bran muffin maybe...lol

this is a great place to hang out , good hard working people sirius but fun.
    we are currently working over aib,abk,lvlt,ocnf,sblk,egle,free and drys.
    I sold all my positions this a.m. except siri..that left me with cash to
    reinvest late in the trading day. then I picked up some drys again.. thanks to bill and tony waking me up..lol..

we are working on a watch list currently.
    sgy,emx, these are purchases we would take tomarrow..If the price was right.
    I am sure Bill and Tony could add to this easily and dread feel free to jump in anytime...

the ones we have not a lot of time on,but are looking into are.
    cno,amr,ctic,psti,and the list goes on I hope with yours and shots
    help..

Oh hey , glad you and shots found the key leave it under the mat when you are done,...look forward to hearing from you with any and all info on these stocks and others

thanks for stopping by....
    Thanks for the welcome. Coffee sounds great. I think the markets will open up, and then fall hard. 7800 will fail and we get a reversal to 7500, minimum.

Page 2 of 8 1234 ...