Guru
    03-26-2009, 09:33 PM #1

TRN go Long

I was doing some in depth research tonight and I found something that should be something excellent to invest in for anyone looking for a long position. This is my thanks for all the help from this site....good luck and invest at your own risk.

they look excellent because they are a company that took a major hit in the recent downturn in construction and the economy...and they appear well diversified and stable dispite. They also have some interesting future in Wind power...

I will be buying in the am and holding long.
    Trinity Industries, Inc. (Trinity -TRN ) owns a variety of businesses, which provide products and services to the industrial, energy, transportation, and construction sectors. The Company manufactures and sells railcars and railcar parts, inland barges, concrete and aggregates, asphalt, highway products, beams and girders used in highway construction, tank containers, a variety of steel parts, and structural wind towers. In addition, the Company leases railcars to its customers through a leasing business, Trinity Industries Leasing Company (TILC). The Company’s segments include rail group, railcar leasing and management services group, construction products group, inland barge group, and energy equipment group.

From their CC.

We are hopeful that the government’s stimulus initiatives will help jumpstart the economy. We are a very flexible company and we have proven our ability to respond quickly to customers’ needs. During down cycles, we have historically strengthened our portfolio of businesses. We are watching for opportunities while monitoring our businesses and our costs. We stand ready to respond when the economy begins to improve.
    As many know, americas infrastructure is aging and very much of it will be rebuilt over the coming decade(s). Also, Obama's main talking point is supporting rebuilding americas infrastructure with large infusions of cash to generate jobs.

Guru
    03-26-2009, 09:47 PM #2

Hi Romo

Why not post in the Daily Market Watch....we are getting new people in there now....not that you are "New" by any means

Bill

Guru
    03-26-2009, 10:10 PM #3
    Ok, Ill drop it in there too, I thought that thread was more meant for day trading for quick runup stocks...

Guru
    03-26-2009, 10:15 PM #4

Daily Market Watch

It is everything that is not SIRI....we use Google Talk during the day when we trade and then just post stuff in there later.

03-30-2009, 10:49 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Ok, Ill drop it in there too, I thought that thread was more meant for day trading for quick runup stocks...
    Hey Romo

We are really not looking for quick run up stocks

we are looking at the trends in good solid investments

so when we we get lost ,time will help us find our way home...lol

we would love to hear about anything you are thinking about

good luck, looking forward to a great future....!!!
    Last edited by ray; 03-31-2009 at 12:25 AM.