Page 15 of 27 ... 5131415161725 ...
    Banned
    03-23-2009, 02:50 PM #141
    At the rate they are throwing up those .33 trades, we may not move for a month.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-23-2009, 02:51 PM #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    At the rate they are throwing up those .33 trades, we may not move for a month.
    Maybe 33 is the new 13........

03-23-2009, 02:53 PM #143
    well, considering 33 is my average i can dig it!

Banned
    03-23-2009, 02:57 PM #144
    Were any of those letters you guys sent out to Fox Business News?

Fox Business Network Sues SEC Over FOIA Request On Stanford
    Last update: 3/23/2009 2:39:57 PM

DOW JONES NEWSWIRES
    Fox Business Network sued the Securities and Exchange Commission over its failure to respond to an expedited request for information concerning alleged fraud mastermind R. Allen Stanford.
    The cable-business channel, which like Dow Jones & Co. Inc. is owned by News Corp. (NWSA), made its initial request on Feb. 26 for information about the SEC's response to complaints, tips or information and about any resulting audits, inquiries or probes into Stanford. He allegedly ran a large Ponzi scheme via his Stanford Financial Group.
    "It is unacceptable that titans like R. Allen Stanford or Bernard Madoff were able to operate such massive financial frauds under the nose of institutions like the SEC," Fox News Executive Vice President Kevin Magee said. "As a news organization, we believe it is the public's right to know how these economic atrocities were committed as part of our continued quest to demand government accountability on behalf of the American taxpayers."
    Fox Business recently won a court order requiring the U.S. Treasury Department to release information regarding its use of bailout funds.
    An SEC spokesman had no comment.
    -By Jay Miller, Dow Jones Newswires; 201-938-2331; jay.miller@dowjones.com
    (END) Dow Jones Newswires
    March 23, 2009 14:39 ET (18:39 GMT)

Enthusiast
    03-23-2009, 02:58 PM #145
    EH trader why would "you dig it" to hover around your average (of .33)? that makes no sense as a short term or long term trader/investor... I can dig it if you would go back to yahoo...

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-23-2009, 03:00 PM #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Were any of those letters you guys sent out to Fox Business News?

Fox Business Network Sues SEC Over FOIA Request On Stanford
    Last update: 3/23/2009 2:39:57 PM

DOW JONES NEWSWIRES
    Fox Business Network sued the Securities and Exchange Commission over its failure to respond to an expedited request for information concerning alleged fraud mastermind R. Allen Stanford.
    The cable-business channel, which like Dow Jones & Co. Inc. is owned by News Corp. (NWSA), made its initial request on Feb. 26 for information about the SEC's response to complaints, tips or information and about any resulting audits, inquiries or probes into Stanford. He allegedly ran a large Ponzi scheme via his Stanford Financial Group.
    "It is unacceptable that titans like R. Allen Stanford or Bernard Madoff were able to operate such massive financial frauds under the nose of institutions like the SEC," Fox News Executive Vice President Kevin Magee said. "As a news organization, we believe it is the public's right to know how these economic atrocities were committed as part of our continued quest to demand government accountability on behalf of the American taxpayers."
    Fox Business recently won a court order requiring the U.S. Treasury Department to release information regarding its use of bailout funds.
    An SEC spokesman had no comment.
    -By Jay Miller, Dow Jones Newswires; 201-938-2331; jay.miller@dowjones.com
    (END) Dow Jones Newswires
    March 23, 2009 14:39 ET (18:39 GMT)
    I wrote to hannity - not FBN - but I did route one of my emails to some obscure foxnews address I can't recall - who knows....

Banned
    03-23-2009, 03:00 PM #147
    Ah Geez! Another freakin' filing...looks like they cancelled the old one only to announce its replacement with a new one.

SIRIUS XM RADIO INC.
    1221 Avenue of the Americas
    New York, New York 10020 March 23, 2009 VIA EDGAR
    Securities and Exchange Commission
    Division of Corporation Finance
    Mail Stop 20549
    100 F Street, N.E.
    Washington, D.C. 20549

Attention: Robert Bartelmes
    John Harrington

Re: Sirius XM Radio Inc. Registration Statement on Form S-3 (File No.
    333-156495)Dear Messrs. Bartelmes and Harrington: Reference is made
    to the Registration Statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-156495) filed with the
    Securities and Exchange Commission by Sirius XM Radio Inc. (the "Company") on
    December 30, 2008 (the "Registration Statement"). Pursuant to Rule 477
    promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933, the Company hereby applies for
    the immediate withdrawal of the Registration Statement together with all
    exhibits thereto. The Registration Statement was filed for resale
    from time to time by the Company or selling securityholders of the Company's
    securities. Upon the Company's filing of its Annual Report on Form 10-K, the
    Registration Statement ceased to be usable as the Company was no longer a
    "well-known seasoned issuer" (as such term is defined in Rule 405 under the
    Securities Act of 1933). Subsequent to such date, the Company has regained such
    status and has elected to file a new automatic shelf registration statement on
    Form S-3. The Company confirms that the only securities registered under the
    Registration Statement were certain shares of common stock held by the
    stockholders named in the prospectus supplement relating to the Registration
    Statement filed on February 17, 2009. Any such shares that are still held by
    any of the stockholders named in such prospectus supplement have been or will
    be registered by the Company under the new automatic shelf registration
    statement on Form S-3. If you have questions or require additional
    information, please do not hesitate to contact the Company's outside counsel,
    John C. Ericson, Esq. of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP at (212) 455-2000.

Sincerely,

SIRIUS XM RADIO INC.
    By: /s/ Patrick L. Donnelly
    Name: Patrick L. Donnelly
    Title: Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary

03-23-2009, 03:01 PM #148
    Quote Originally Posted by dmo2424 View Post
    EH trader why would "you dig it" to hover around your average (of .33)? that makes no sense as a short term or long term trader/investor... I can dig it if you would go back to yahoo...
    I'd imagine he meant it's better than going back to .13.

03-23-2009, 03:01 PM #149
    Quote Originally Posted by dmo2424 View Post
    I've never been to the yahoo boards but judging by your tone you've lose a lot of money and I feel for ya!

Enthusiast
    03-23-2009, 03:08 PM #150
    ISEG continues to dump 100 share blocks dropping the PPS.

Page 15 of 27 ... 5131415161725 ...