View Poll Results: Do you believe the common shares of SIRI are undergoing illegal manipulation?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 92.59%
  • No

2 7.41%
Page 2 of 2 12
    Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-22-2009, 12:07 AM #11
    All - appreciate the input - I'm taking a break tonight - then plan to start off with the tips again tomorrow. By all means double up and contact any of the tiplines I post here - I'm sure more multiple emails have a better chance of grabbing the attention needed...

~rick

03-22-2009, 12:13 AM #12
    Rick--
    As a person who has been a member of the media (non-financial) for almost 20 years, let me offer a couple suggestions that may help you and your efforts:

1. The tipline email addresses/links are fine, and may actually get read by a live human being. Chances are, that human being is a college intern. They get flooded with emails/tips every day, so the chances are slim of getting through the first level of defense.
    2. What you need is the direct -let me reiterate the word "direct"- email address of a mainstream media writer/editor. The writers at Motley Fool, Seeking Alpha, the Wall St. Journal...all have direct email addresses listed in stories.
    I'd start with the WSJ and email each and every writer whose email address I can find. If you reference most WSJ articles that are quoted here on SiriusBuzz and other sites...you will easily find these addresses.
    Hit those guys with your rock-solid information (including the screenshots provided by other members, above).
    The easier you make it for a writer/editor to get a juicy story (like the manipulation of SIRI), the better your chances are of seeing the story in print.
    3. The very guys we so freely bash here (Munarriz of Motley Fool, for example) can now be your ally. Use them.

Hope this helps.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-22-2009, 12:35 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Rick--
    As a person who has been a member of the media (non-financial) for almost 20 years, let me offer a couple suggestions that may help you and your efforts:
    You have good points. I will factor it into the campaign. I realized at a point in this that the likelihood of anything getting read at all was a crapshoot. The plan is to get a basic message going out quickly with follow up in extreme detail that may take a few days of editing/tweaking to perfection.

I'm also hoping that a few others start jumping onboard - although I realize alot of SIRI investors are pretty weary from the long fight over the past year as this thing has DRUG OUT PAINFULLY.

Overall - I think the wind of change is in the air - or is that the blue dog I smell.........

Regardless - again thanks for the input

03-23-2009, 10:58 AM #14

Page 2 of 2 12