Page 2 of 4 1234
    Enthusiast
    03-24-2009, 05:08 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo View Post
    Thank you for the link to Investopedeia. From there, I found this article very helpful: http://www.investopedia.com/articles...ennystocks.asp

Well, I now own 262,393 shares of Cascadia Investment (CDIV). I figure that if the stock price goes up by a penny, I can make $2623.93.

I found out about CDIV from the allstocks.com message board. Do you agree with the optimistic thread about CDIV? :

http://www.allstocks.com/stockmessag.../t/029314.html
    Sorry to Burst the Bubble. The Volume on that stock doesn't appear to be regular enough to get rid of at your price goal! I would recommend looking at the day to day volumes before buying the stock. The larger the ratio of your purchase to average volume the better. Any attempt to sell over 1/20 the Average Volume would be difficult to achieve.

Guru
    03-24-2009, 05:22 PM #12
    I own 16,420 shares of Sirius stock, but I don't have the money to buy significantly more shares. I'm hoping to get a quick influx of money from even cheaper penny stocks and use that money to buy more Sirius shares.

What kinds of statistics (for example, low float or high volume) are good indicators for penny stocks?

I am not sure what you are talking about but I would suggest you goto the nearest big city stand at a corner not to busy of a corner, because you may get beat up by some other whores pimp. Then just wait some horny bastard will be by he will offer you money for sex. Take it, then do it, get out and repeat. Now this is where the hard part comes in. Goto the nearest crack house use the money you got for whoring yourself out and get as many pieces of crack as your ugly ass got you (trust me if your a guy you have a ugly ass). Then go back to your home town and sell that crack for a huge mark up. It is as simple as that. Good luck.

03-24-2009, 05:40 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by bababoooie View Post
    Sorry to Burst the Bubble. The Volume on that stock doesn't appear to be regular enough to get rid of at your price goal! I would recommend looking at the day to day volumes before buying the stock. The larger the ratio of your purchase to average volume the better. Any attempt to sell over 1/20 the Average Volume would be difficult to achieve.
    Hi, I think his buy was 50 percent of todays volume. The problem with pink sheets and over the counter is finding someone to buy when you decide to sell. His buy caused the SP to increase .0008 all the way up to .003
    The company is talking about spending 210,000 to earn 24,000 a year. There are 200,000,000 shares.

Mentor
    03-24-2009, 06:03 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    Hi, I think his buy was 50 percent of todays volume. The problem with pink sheets and over the counter is finding someone to buy when you decide to sell. His buy caused the SP to increase .0008 all the way up to .003
    The company is talking about spending 210,000 to earn 24,000 a year. There are 200,000,000 shares.
    I took a gamble on one. Fun. I bought 2 million shares at .0001. Could be the best 200 dollars I ever spend!!! Its a fun side bet. To base a trading strategy on? Hilarious!!! This guy real? LOL

03-24-2009, 06:05 PM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by bababoooie View Post

Thank you for the info, I didn't know those things about trading volume. Still, I think I'll be OK even if I can't sell all of my shares in one day. Etrade lets me set up my sell orders for sixty days, and my etrade account is programmed to sell partial amounts of my shareholdings.

I now own 436,143 shares of CDIV, and now I'm resting.

Guru
    03-24-2009, 06:10 PM #16
    Thank you for the info, I didn't know those things about trading volume. Still, I think I'll be OK even if I can't sell all of my shares in one day. Etrade lets me set up my sell orders for sixty days, and my etrade account is programmed to sell partial amounts of my shareholdings.

I now own 436,143 shares of CDIV, and now I'm resting.

OOOOORRRR you could go that way. The two have basically the same result, you will end up getting screwed. At least my idea has you coming out with some cash.

03-24-2009, 06:23 PM #17
    Keep dissing me, it's just going to make me even MORE happy when I prove the nay-sayers wrong.

I'm going to MAKE money on my investment in CDIV. That's a guarantee.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    03-24-2009, 06:24 PM #18
    How much money do you think you might make?

03-24-2009, 06:32 PM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    How much money do you think you might make?
    Hard to say. I'll only guarantee that I can sell it at over .003 a share, thereby making a profit. But I think the share price will be over a penny at some point, which will make me at least $4,000.

Enthusiast
    03-24-2009, 06:42 PM #20
    Dude,
    Then why do you want to invest in Sirius? Sink all your money into CDIV.

Page 2 of 4 1234