Page 3 of 4 1234
    Guru
    03-24-2009, 06:43 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo View Post
    Hard to say. I'll only guarantee that I can sell it at over .003 a share, thereby making a profit. But I think the share price will be over a penny at some point, which will make me at least $4,000.

The point here is while you may get lucky, for every 1 that makes it there are thousands that dont.

Mentor
    03-24-2009, 07:52 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    OOOOORRRR you could go that way. The two have basically the same result, you will end up getting screwed. At least my idea has you coming out with some cash.
    I am not sure what you are talking about but I would suggest you goto the nearest big city stand at a corner not to busy of a corner, because you may get beat up by some other whores pimp. Then just wait some horny bastard will be by he will offer you money for sex. Take it, then do it, get out and repeat. Now this is where the hard part comes in. Goto the nearest crack house use the money you got for whoring yourself out and get as many pieces of crack as your ugly ass got you (trust me if your a guy you have a ugly ass). Then go back to your home town and sell that crack for a huge mark up. It is as simple as that. Good luck.

LOLOLOLOL laughing my ars off.he;s still trying to talk about a strategy,,sorry danzo you've got to be kidding me...

03-24-2009, 08:13 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo View Post
    Thank you for the info, I didn't know those things about trading volume. Still, I think I'll be OK even if I can't sell all of my shares in one day. Etrade lets me set up my sell orders for sixty days, and my etrade account is programmed to sell partial amounts of my shareholdings.

I now own 436,143 shares of CDIV, and now I'm resting.
    Did you buy them all today? Todays volume was 483,000
    The SP did increase today because of you. Someone is laughing "I made .0039 on a stock I paid .0001 for" You better hope there is another you out there. This stock will NEVER see .01 (unless you buy 190,000,000 shares)

Nazir Maherali is president and CEO of Cascadia Investments, Inc., a publicly traded real estate and investment firm operating in the Pacific Northwest.

For the past seven years his primary focus has been on acquiring and renovating under-valued properties for lease and resale, as well as purchasing undeveloped real estate for the purpose of residential development and sale.

2,200,000 worth of property. (not paid for this is their debt they hope to pay by renting these out.) divided by 200,000,000 shares equals .011 per share.

This is the 5th such company old Nazir has started in last 20 years.
    Look these up.

2000 to 2005

Renovated houses and apartment buildings, land subdivisions and managed rental units in Washington, USA.

1990 - 2000

CEO of Apus Capital Corp & Euro International Investments Inc.
    Raised capital and increased share volume for small-cap companies listed on Canadian, European, and US exchanges Acted as a partner in a successful consulting firm that handled these actions, successfully raised money and increased share volume for participating companies
    1980-1990

Financed, developed and renovated, leased and sold various rental properties throughout British Columbia.

CEO of Doran Enterprises, Ltd.
    Owned a series of apartment complexes in Port Coquitlam, B.C.
    Retrofitted and syndicated these properties for profit.

President of MG Holdings, Ltd.
    Owned rental condo units in Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam and Nanaimo B.C. - sold all units before the market crashed.

President of Kowloon Property Group
    Purchased apartment buildings in the interior BC, then converted them into condominiums and sold them individually for a profit.
    Financed notes on real estate throughout Vancouver Island, Cranbrook, and Kimberly B.C.

President of Yaletown Ventures, Ltd.
    Purchased apartment buildings in Vancouver Island, BC, then
    converted them into condominiums and sold them individually for profit.

Oh look Nazir is also CEO of Freshstart Properties. (FSPP) OPPS FSPP is no longer trading.
    Last edited by mogami; 03-24-2009 at 08:34 PM.

03-25-2009, 06:18 PM #24
    Looks like Cascadia is starting to expand:

http://news.google.com/news?pz=1&ned=us&hl=en&q=CDIV

By all means though; keep betting against me.

03-25-2009, 07:18 PM #25
    well duh.

Cascadia: "Someone bought 400,000 shares yesterday" "Maybe I should get them to buy more"

Listen They will ALWAYS have people willing to sell their shares. It's finding people who will buy them.

Lets stay in touch. The 1200 you spent here would have produced a 1000 profit in 1 day on LJPC. (another stock crazy people are buying but at least there are buyers) (Bought it at .10 yesterday sold it at .18 this am)

03-25-2009, 07:41 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    well duh.

Cascadia: "Someone bought 400,000 shares yesterday" "Maybe I should get them to buy more"

Listen They will ALWAYS have people willing to sell their shares. It's finding people who will buy them.

Lets stay in touch. The 1200 you spent here would have produced a 1000 profit in 1 day on LJPC. (another stock crazy people are buying but at least there are buyers) (Bought it at .10 yesterday sold it at .18 this am)
    For the record, I bought about 200,000 shares yesterday, I bought roughtly 200,000 the day before, and about 26,000 shares on Monday.

03-25-2009, 08:24 PM #27
    Ah OK so they had time to issue a press release because of what they think is increased volume.

Rather then dream on the pink sheets look to the big exchanges. There are at least 400 stocks trading under 1.00 I found LJPC because of a surge in volume. (LJPC is NASDAQ)
    Just don't jump on a band wagon (buy a stock that is already up on unusual volume)
    During off hours or weekends sort through stocks in your price range that are traded on main exchanges. Then sort by normal volume. (higher is better because you want a buyer when you decide to sell)
    Make a list
    Read all the recent news for each stock
    read their message boards (most of it is pumper or basher but you can find useful data mostly with how things have been going recently)
    look at insider and short data
    cull the list down to 4 or 5 prospects.
    Be ready for premarket
    Watch the premarket action and load the symbols and such to track
    Decide how many shares to buy and when you are selling
    Buy early and once your target is met bail out.

The best hunting of course is after major market downturns. Like most stocks the cheap ones get cheaper when the Bears and shorts are ruling.
    Start tracking potential targets early. Watch them go down so you know how fast they move.
    400,000 shares of a .003 stock will not solve your problems and the money you tie up can in less time make the profits you seek by trading stocks that increase more in less time.

But keep us posted.

Filled Buy 4000 LJPC Market 0.099 -- -- 11:55:08 03/24/09
    Filled Sell 4000 LJPC Market 0.1848 -- -- 09:37:05 03/25/09
    Order No. 4873405734 La Jolla Pharmaceutical C... Entered:09:36:57 03/25/09 Reuse

03-26-2009, 11:02 AM #28
    ive been buying GERS buying at .0037 and selling at .0049 almost everysingle day giving me more money to put in siri. its pretty consistent

03-26-2009, 11:24 AM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by DOG STAR View Post
    ive been buying GERS buying at .0037 and selling at .0049 almost everysingle day giving me more money to put in siri. its pretty consistent
    Good for you. You make 600 for every 1800 invested. You'd need to find a .06 stock that went up .02 to equal that. Like CNR today (CNR at this moment is up .03)

I am not trying to be argumentative here. CNR is a AMEX traded stock. This means you always have a buyer when you decide to sell. Also the SP will move without you having to buy 500,000 shares.
    Any profit you can make OTC you make faster and with less risk on the major exchanges. Go check how many stocks are trading on major exchanges for under .99

03-27-2009, 11:32 PM #30
    CDIV is REALLY heating up. I bought 436,143 shares at an average price of $.0026 a share and now it's up to $.0045 a share. I've netted almost $790 already.

Page 3 of 4 1234