Page 37 of 37 ... 27353637
    03-22-2009, 12:14 PM #361
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Whats up everyone...

After yesterdays surprise of the sudden drop...I said I would be ready for it if it happens again...So I put a order to buy 10000 more shares @ .25.. I actually had $2511.47 in my account so i deducted the $7 for the trade and divided the balance into 10000 which was .251...but instead of putting in that amount I only put .25 well i missed it by 1/100 of a penny and after the rebound as you can figure it cost me $600 dollars or 10000 more shares at a good price...So if your thinking of doing the same no matter where you decide to put your order at make sure it got that 3rd digit.... .301 .351 .401
    I'll tell ya this stock always keeps you on your toes!!!! Good Luck Tony
    I had the same order and same result.........those b*stard mm's.

Mentor
    03-22-2009, 12:18 PM #362
    Quote Originally Posted by EHRTrader View Post
    it's whiskey in the coffee
    For the first time last night, I put vodka in my coffee. Hope its not a trend!!

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-22-2009, 01:03 PM #363
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    For the first time last night, I put vodka in my coffee. Hope its not a trend!!
    I try small doses of silver patron tequila in mine.... what it means is that all this drama with siri is finally catching up with you.....

just stay on here with the support group and you'll be fine....

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-22-2009, 02:37 PM #364
    Ok all - here's your chance to vote - should we just allow the manipulators to do what they want and accept we are being shafted? Apparently that's becoming the consensus....

As promised - if enough of you agree that's the case - I will leave this board permanently -

Just throw your 2 cents in here:
    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1652

03-22-2009, 04:09 PM #365
    Quote Originally Posted by bananaz View Post
    Satellite, Internet, iphone coming soon, backseat TV. They are either diversified or in the process of diversifying. They can only go so far and still protect their content.

Mel beat XM by aquiring the content that people wanted most. The distribution channels can evolve but the content is King.

Oh, yeah, Martine Rothblatt is a BITCH

You might want to take a closer look at Martine, I think HE had some plumbing removed/redone sometime ago. Nice pic too! Gotta conceal that adams apple!

03-22-2009, 08:54 PM #366

Mlb

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/wa...t_reached.html

Just found this not much but it is about Sirius XM.

Enthusiast
    03-22-2009, 10:04 PM #367
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    Ok all - here's your chance to vote - should we just allow the manipulators to do what they want and accept we are being shafted? Apparently that's becoming the consensus....

As promised - if enough of you agree that's the case - I will leave this board permanently -

Just throw your 2 cents in here:
    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1652

Rick - your tenacity and devotion are appreciated. I can totally understand the frustration of some traders as they try and try to alert, advise and motivate the authorities to "do their job" and stop illegal trading but do nothing.

The only way that the authorities will actually do something - embarass them into doing it! that is what I was hoping would happen with the JC youtube vid and the interview with Jon ??? forget his last name.

And to think - we have working with "our" company some of the "biggest" voices on TV - Oprah, Martha Stewart & Stern!

Tell me why they do not "stand up" and help Sirius! Why??

Keep the pressure on my friends!!
    Last edited by RickF; 03-22-2009 at 10:10 PM.

Page 37 of 37 ... 27353637