Page 5 of 37 ... 3456715 ...
    03-20-2009, 10:51 AM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by EHRTrader View Post
    Ohhhh!!!! Is monday the day they announce that huge deal they made with the car company that is doing really well?
    Hi, Did you know that with all the new deals on new cars they are actually getting cheaper to buy then many used cars?
    9 million new cars a year is below what is required to replace used cars that go kaput so we will not stay at 9 million auto production for very long.
    Already some analysts are saying we will need 14 million new cars built by end of 2009. Within a few years it will go to 20 million a year. The longer we go with these reduced production and sales numbers the higher the number required when we come out. (whatever we lose in 2009 we will make up later)

Addict
    03-20-2009, 10:51 AM #42
    IMO...the stock is falling the last 2 days because those NEW SPECULATORS (those in last 2 months) that bought in at low teens are scared and greedy and took money off the table...for us who are long time longs (2-5years) investors have built a hard skin and hold for much higher prices.

Greed...Fear and Impatience has taken hold of these new speculators.
    Last edited by SiriusHope; 03-20-2009 at 10:55 AM.

03-20-2009, 10:52 AM #43
    Well at least this crappy day helped me lower my average. . . .just bought a little over 17000 shares at .27 to bring me to 76,770 shares at 1.266 pps

And wouldn't you know that as soon as I bought in, SIRI went down even more. . . .ha!

need. . . . .

more. . . . .

money

03-20-2009, 10:55 AM #44
    expect that i'm one of those day traders and i'm seeing the red! lol

03-20-2009, 10:56 AM #45
    All I have to say is "Ha" you can't get my money stock market. Mommy took it. Everything I am playing with now is money I took from you (Wall ST) So go ahead and bounce around all you want. I'll be here when you settle down and start going the right direction again.

03-20-2009, 10:57 AM #46
    OK, OK...breathe...Looks like the sellers are thinning out up to about .29...We should see a small rally back to those levels during our daily 1:00pm shift.
    Buyers were about half of sellers this morning, now they are about a third...Good sign.

Mentor
    03-20-2009, 10:57 AM #47
    They need more volume. Volume is dropping of now. This is a good thing if institutions are already bought in. To generate volume they can drop it or raise the price when volume dries up....
    They lowered in....
    Now they will raise it soon. When, as this stock is still under complete MM control, Im not sure. Usually when volume stays stagnant for a couple days, then it will move.

Addict
    03-20-2009, 10:58 AM #48
    Quote Originally Posted by asm610 View Post
    shotsII,

I just opened my acccount late last night and am having both my stock acount rolled over from my current broker and my 401k (what's left of it)from my last job rolled over to an IRA. Glad to hear you like it...I personally am excited to be switching ovet to Ameritrade as well.
    Nice! I still trade with ETrade, but will be changing soon. Opened a TDA acct so that I could evaluate the iPhone app and it has sold me. Just far too useful to be able to track and trade in real time from your cell phone.
    (Plus, after I jailbroke my iPhone I put the ENTIRE old school Nintendo entertainment system on it! hahahahahaah MY girlfriend asks to play Dr. Mario every night.)
    Anyway, too many uses are out there for the iPhone. "On-the-go stock trading" is just one of them.

Addict
    03-20-2009, 10:59 AM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by sjte5409 View Post
    Well at least this crappy day helped me lower my average. . . .just bought a little over 17000 shares at .27 to bring me to 76,770 shares at 1.266 pps

And wouldn't you know that as soon as I bought in, SIRI went down even more. . . .ha!

need. . . . .

more. . . . .

money
    GOOD that you bought more to average lower...hang in there for the high pps that is inevitable in next several months. Don't worry about the daily prices now.

03-20-2009, 11:00 AM #50
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    I am disgusted and depressed that I missed the run from .20 to .38 by selling to be cautious and then buying near 40 cents on the fear I would miss more upside. Now I am down with less $ instead of up.

I will sell next only at .60 cents if it moves up dramatically again. I have a feeling I may be waiting a long while for that.
    Couple things struck me about what you said:

...buy near 40 cents on the fear I would miss more upside...

1. Decisions made by fear rarely pay off.
    2. I hate to say it but that's called chasing the market, my friend. Dangerous game, and often a losing battle.

Sorry to hear about that.

Page 5 of 37 ... 3456715 ...