Page 2 of 3 123
    Mentor
    03-19-2009, 09:00 PM #11
    long time follower , first time poster.....i'm long siri at 100k shares, avg at $.88.....i will be giving my opinion on the stock movements, and also at comments. sometimes they will be harsh, othertimes it will be complimentary. so dont take anything personal. i've decided to register because i am a siriusbuzz fan and it got tiring to only read comments and not post my own. gl to all..and i'm sure i will not gain too many fans as i am not looking for friends , just will speak my mind....

p.s. i am not negative on the stock, i am long , and no plans to sell

i just copy/pasted this from the other intraday thread since its not in use anymore. just wanted to intro myself to everyone here.

Enthusiast
    03-19-2009, 09:24 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    long time follower , first time poster.....i'm long siri at 100k shares, avg at $.88.....i will be giving my opinion on the stock movements, and also at comments. sometimes they will be harsh, othertimes it will be complimentary. so dont take anything personal. i've decided to register because i am a siriusbuzz fan and it got tiring to only read comments and not post my own. gl to all..and i'm sure i will not gain too many fans as i am not looking for friends , just will speak my mind....

p.s. i am not negative on the stock, i am long , and no plans to sell

i just copy/pasted this from the other intraday thread since its not in use anymore. just wanted to intro myself to everyone here.
    assmasterb...great post......not a friend but your #1 fan, welcome to SIRI hell....

03-20-2009, 08:08 AM #13
    I am a first time poster but have been hanging out here a long time. Great
    site that will be made even better by separating daily posts. It was quite
    time consuming to wade through all the posts to see where Ileft off. I enjoy
    the intelligent discussions on this site unlike others that resort to name calling
    when an opinion differs from theirs. Thank you. And go Sirius!!

03-20-2009, 08:15 AM #14
    Since all of these other new guys are posting here, I'll do another one to say thanks again to you guys for all of the information. Lurking here the last few months has been enjoyable (as much as "lurking" can be I suppose).

And I still take credit for the initial pop out of the .20's.

I blame Cramer for yesterday. Why? Because he is the devil and I like to blame him for everything.

Addict
    03-20-2009, 08:20 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    I am a first time poster but have been hanging out here a long time. Great
    site that will be made even better by separating daily posts. It was quite
    time consuming to wade through all the posts to see where Ileft off. I enjoy
    the intelligent discussions on this site unlike others that resort to name calling
    when an opinion differs from theirs. Thank you. And go Sirius!!
    Hi Julie, Let me be the first to welcome you to our site...
    Enjoy and Good Luck! Tony
    Last edited by Sworntwofun; 03-20-2009 at 08:23 AM.

Guru
    03-20-2009, 08:38 AM #16
    this pull back is way more than i expected, it is starting to worry me. Looks like the mm's were able to bring the fear back into the stock price

03-20-2009, 08:47 AM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    this pull back is way more than i expected, it is starting to worry me. Looks like the mm's were able to bring the fear back into the stock price

Stay calm Trippin. They are trying to make a final shake out. This stock will be back to .40's within the next two weeks. We all knew it would have to pull back before it made another run and settled into a trading range. Stay long and stay strong!
    It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Addict
    03-20-2009, 08:51 AM #18
    Whats up Tripp?

Its only temporary..We will move again...I am actually adding while the pps is still reasonable... I remenber just a few months ago I thought getting even was a long shot, well im in the black! At least we got a taste of the good things to come....Take it easy and keep up the good work..talk at ya later! Tony

Guru
    03-20-2009, 08:52 AM #19
    yeah vip i was expecting a pull back but more like a quick pull back to mid .30's then we resume our uptrend, but this doesnt seem to be returnning to an uptrend at least not pre market

Guru
    03-20-2009, 08:53 AM #20
    hey tony i hope so but you know how the fear can set in with this stock and then the media just pours it on, anything is possible but now im thinking demians pred is looking more and more accurate.

Page 2 of 3 123