Page 1 of 13 12311 ...
    Enthusiast
    03-19-2009, 08:18 AM #1

I urge every shareholder to call the SEC

I was told if there are enough complaints made against market manipulating a stock, the SEC will open an active case and monitor ALL trades of the stock.

SEC headquarters = 202-942-8088
    SEC fax = 703-813-6965
    enforcement@sec.gov
    certified@sec.gov
    help@sec.gov

CHAIRMANOFFICE@sec.gov ( Mary Shapiro's office )

1-800-SEC-0330

Mentor
    03-19-2009, 08:28 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    I was told if there are enough complaints made against market manipulating a stock, the SEC will open an active case and monitor ALL trades of the stock.

SEC headquarters = 202-942-8088
    SEC fax = 703-813-6965
    enforcement@sec.gov
    certified@sec.gov
    help@sec.gov

CHAIRMANOFFICE@sec.gov ( Mary Shapiro's office )

1-800-SEC-0330
    The best post today. Thank you so much for making it easy for people to do what we have been begging people do. Dont take it. ISEG Is breaking the law, period. They cannot justify its action, and do not let them. Ask them why everytime a ask price is getting filled, and there is a minor lull, they always drop the ask first. Ask them why they have large block orders in front constantly. Ask them why when the ask is filled, do 2 sometimes 3 market makers sometimes DROP the ask immediately upon filling. Normal action says the next group of asks is now in play, and this gives the sellers their best price. ISEG has cost their customers possibly millions of dollars the last few days. Tell them if they are trying to cover a short, they are manipulating the ask to do it.

03-19-2009, 09:29 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    The best post today. Thank you so much for making it easy for people to do what we have been begging people do. Dont take it. ISEG Is breaking the law, period. They cannot justify its action, and do not let them. Ask them why everytime a ask price is getting filled, and there is a minor lull, they always drop the ask first. Ask them why they have large block orders in front constantly. Ask them why when the ask is filled, do 2 sometimes 3 market makers sometimes DROP the ask immediately upon filling. Normal action says the next group of asks is now in play, and this gives the sellers their best price. ISEG has cost their customers possibly millions of dollars the last few days. Tell them if they are trying to cover a short, they are manipulating the ask to do it.
    Rel/SIRI investor,

FYI,

ISEG is the International Securities Exchange. This is their weblink, if it's any help...

http://www.ise.com/

-mz19

Enthusiast
    03-19-2009, 09:31 AM #4
    Thank you for an excellent post! I sent my complaint off a few seconds ago.

Enthusiast
    03-19-2009, 09:40 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mz19 View Post
    Rel/SIRI investor,

FYI,

ISEG is the International Securities Exchange. This is their weblink, if it's any help...

http://www.ise.com/

-mz19
    It's time to get on the phone and call these manipulating criminals. Let them know they are being watched.

Market Operations helpdesk@ise.com
    (877) 473-9989
    PrecISE Training & Inquiries precise@ise.com
    (212) 897-8171
    General Trading Questions Jeanine Hightower
    jhightower@ise.com
    (212) 897-0357

Enthusiast
    03-19-2009, 09:50 AM #6
    The stock is being manipulated by one individual through ISEG. ISEG direct number is 800-518-7654. Speak to Shaun. Let him know that ISEG is executing trades that are manipulating SiriusXM. He was very uncomfortable on the phone.

Addict
    03-19-2009, 10:27 AM #7
    Sorry, but what the phuck was that !

I will be shocked if this closes even or higher today. I almost sold at .40 when the market opened because I had fear of this, then canceled my sell & saw it hit .22 cents and almost wanted to jump off a building. Now it's back at .34.

Total master manipulation - I just hope investors here did not sell out and get hurt on that scam.

Mentor
    03-19-2009, 11:27 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    Sorry, but what the phuck was that !

I will be shocked if this closes even or higher today. I almost sold at .40 when the market opened because I had fear of this, then canceled my sell & saw it hit .22 cents and almost wanted to jump off a building. Now it's back at .34.

Total master manipulation - I just hope investors here did not sell out and get hurt on that scam.
    That 22 CENT trade is a total SHAM! Just like the 8 CENT trade back in December (or whenever); you can't even see it on the chart. That is criminal!

What a beautiful country . . and SEC Chairman Chris Cox is sitting back somewhere with his feet up on his desk filling-out his NCAA brackets . . . the public should blockade that building until the people there start doing their jobs . . .

03-19-2009, 11:52 AM #9
    How long do you think we'll have to wait before the uptick rule gets reinstated?

03-19-2009, 11:54 AM #10
    Just sent an email to all the 4 ids.

I'm a novice, so I copied from relmor's post for the content of my email.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ...