Page 12 of 13 ... 210111213
    04-10-2009, 05:38 PM #111
    Relmor: Please assemble all of your documentation which shows a pattern of stock manipulation, and set up the complaint and I will take it to Andrew Cuomo, the attorney General of the State of New York. I shall also send it on to Sen Schumer.

Andrew Cuomo has been in the forefront trying to clean up Wall Street and I bet he would love this. These people work for us and I'm sick and tired of having to take it on the chin while I pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes every year. Thanks for opening our eyes.

04-10-2009, 07:57 PM #112
    Quote Originally Posted by LMaze View Post
    Relmor: Please assemble all of your documentation which shows a pattern of stock manipulation, and set up the complaint and I will take it to Andrew Cuomo, the attorney General of the State of New York. I shall also send it on to Sen Schumer.

Andrew Cuomo has been in the forefront trying to clean up Wall Street and I bet he would love this. These people work for us and I'm sick and tired of having to take it on the chin while I pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes every year. Thanks for opening our eyes.
    LMaze,
    Now we are getting somewhere. That would be terrific if you could do that. The more of a "spotlight " we put on the situation...the better the end outcome in my opinion. I feel for you paying all those taxes. I am not anywhere near your tax bracket, but I sure hate seeing what comes out of my hard earned checks every two weeks, and I do better than the average Joe. I used to cringe when my dad would show me his checks...he made a solid six figure salary...and I always felt it was criminal what they did to his pay..bless him he is recently retired after over 40 years with Citi and its previous incarnations....and fighting with them over the past 10 years or so as they tried to get rid of him and many other people to hire in a cheaper workforce. The stories I could tell.....

04-11-2009, 07:22 AM #113
    Asm610: I work as a real estate attorney and as the attorney for developers I am always involved with the Attorney Generals Office since they regulate Offering Plans for condos and coops. Once I get the info from Relmor and others we will assemble it to complaint form and I will deliever it to Mr. Cuomo's office. As I said I will then forward a copy to Sen Schumer, who I first met years ago when he was just starting out looking for votes in Brooklyn, he's a straight shooter too. Remember Mel is a Brooklyn guy too and Sirius is a New York Company whose jobs are right there in the City.

Like I said I'm sick and tired of investing in this company only to have some wall street manipulator monkey with my hard earned cash. Lets fight back, the SEC and the Attorney General they work for us and if these guys are commiting a crime they deserve to be punished and the corrupt system needs to be exposed and reformed.

Mentor
    04-11-2009, 02:01 PM #114
    Asm610: I work as a real estate attorney and as the attorney for developers I am always involved with the Attorney Generals Office since they regulate Offering Plans for condos and coops. Once I get the info from Relmor and others we will assemble it to complaint form and I will deliever it to Mr. Cuomo's office. As I said I will then forward a copy to Sen Schumer, who I first met years ago when he was just starting out looking for votes in Brooklyn, he's a straight shooter too. Remember Mel is a Brooklyn guy too and Sirius is a New York Company whose jobs are right there in the City.

Like I said I'm sick and tired of investing in this company only to have some wall street manipulator monkey with my hard earned cash. Lets fight back, the SEC and the Attorney General they work for us and if these guys are commiting a crime they deserve to be punished and the corrupt system needs to be exposed and reformed.
    Before everyone get too discouraged, I want everyone to read a wonderful post by cos1000. I wanted some details on how and to what extent the 260 million lent shares can be used, and apply to whats going on with the SP right now. Its in the Homer, I have a question thread. He makes a great case and shows why there is short term hope for a bounce soon. But there is manipulation, and I do now think it is these lent shares that are the problem. They arent necessarily trying to take the company down, they are trying to play both sides, the up and the down, and use those shares to control the price when they feel they can. I have further added to cos1000 theory, by stating I think ISEG is handling these shares through some foreign trader, to avoid SEC scrutiny. I will attack this angle with Mr. Balock from SiriusXM relation on Monday, when I speak with him.

04-11-2009, 06:12 PM #115
    Relmor: I will be in and out of the office on Monday. I will be anticipating your post.

Rel: Were you a little tough on Julietoo in the other thread? ??

Mentor
    04-11-2009, 06:32 PM #116
    Relmor: I will be in and out of the office on Monday. I will be anticipating your post.

Rel: Were you a little tough on Julietoo in the other thread? ??
    No, got to nip that stuff in the bud. No place for irresponsible posting here. I think if we all wanted to be on the yahoo message board, thats were we would be. No need to bring stuff from there here, without a link. Only links please.

Mentor
    04-11-2009, 10:15 PM #117
    Quote Originally Posted by asm610 View Post
    Newman...please pin this so people know where they can reference info to send complaints if they feel compelled. We all know the manipulation of this stock is far from over....it's just manipulated now at a different level
    Done.
    (I hate the minimum message length thing)

04-12-2009, 08:59 AM #118
    Relmor: Happy Easter.
    do you think a reverse split would end the manipulation?

I am setting up a seperate account tomorrow for my Sirius shares and that account will have no margin rights attached to it. My goal is to have 1.5 million shares in total before any R/S, afterwards I will be in a good position to sell calls on a regular basis.

My hope is that we can get the share price back to one dollar before the end of the year. I still don't understand why it isn't there now and I still don't get why the street hasn't really jumped back on the Sirius bandwagon either.

To me Mel get an A for getting the merger done, and and A for the Malone deal, but he gets failing grades for not having the merger financing in principle complete once the Justice Department approved the merger prior to the FCC stall job.

As for marketing, he gets an F period. In every facet of marketing this company is a disaster, it needs a complete overhaul and a president who can commit to some out of the box thinking. Mel has to get someone in who knows what to do and who has a passion for the product, the hardware and the services and who has creative ability and the ability to work with Greenstein to market the talent and the content.

Sooner or later we will reach a point where the synergy created by the merger will have no more effect on the bottom line and it will be the product which drives the company. Honestly I think Mel goes once the company becomes profitable, the game has passed him by.

04-12-2009, 12:08 PM #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Done.
    (I hate the minimum message length thing)
    Thank you sir!

04-12-2009, 12:11 PM #120

Well thanks for joining the fight. It takes all of us to get things accomplished, and too many unfortunately are not willing to combat the powers that be because they feel David can't beat Goliath...but you can't get anything done if you don't try!