Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 130

Thread: I urge every shareholder to call the SEC

  1. #101
    Hughes is offline
    Enthusiast
    Hughes's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 168
    Quote Originally Posted by Mello View Post
    I think he was just saying that the thread had died, and that wasn't a good thing. He bumped it after 5 days of silence.
    Yea, that's how I read it and I hope he is right about things getting ugly for ISEG.

  2. #102
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Mello View Post
    I think he was just saying that the thread had died, and that wasn't a good thing. He bumped it after 5 days of silence.
    Your right, Im sorry, I read his post wrong. My apologies SIriusinvestor!!!! Deeply sorry sir!!! Good job bumping this thread.

  3. #103
    asm610 is offline
    Senior Member
    asm610's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: NC Posts: 264
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Not himself, true. But maybe he wants investors who are willing to take it to the SEC, with SIrius's support. Maybe they are finally sick of it themselves, as they have bottomed, met their debt obligations for the year, got money to pay for the 09 launch from escrow...etc... Maybe its pissing them off finally. Ill find out I guess on Monday. Ill call him then. Didnt think they would be in today. Or maybe he wants to shut me up, I have no clue.
    I hardly think it would be to shut you up. He may indeed want to know what we have all been tracking..and maybe they finally are sick and tired of the stock being used in an abusive and illegal way.

  4. #104
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by asm610 View Post
    I hardly think it would be to shut you up. He may indeed want to know what we have all been tracking..and maybe they finally are sick and tired of the stock being used in an abusive and illegal way.
    Im hoping buddy. Im hoping. Might of been HOW I presented the manipulation information. Used specifics, sited examples, and mentioned I was part of a larger group of concerned investors. Maybe that did it!!

  5. #105
    SiriusXMInvestor is offline
    Enthusiast
    SiriusXMInvestor's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Mello View Post
    I think he was just saying that the thread had died, and that wasn't a good thing. He bumped it after 5 days of silence.
    Thank you Mello. I was not going to waste my time responding to Relmor.

  6. #106
    SiriusXMInvestor is offline
    Enthusiast
    SiriusXMInvestor's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Im hoping buddy. Im hoping. Might of been HOW I presented the manipulation information. Used specifics, sited examples, and mentioned I was part of a larger group of concerned investors. Maybe that did it!!
    Blalock knows exactly who is manipulating the stock at ISEG. It is the Russian Mafia. And that is no joke. Ask him about it. Also ask him to explain the increase in short interest.

    FIVE BIGGEST INCREASES:
    Sirius XM Radio Inc (SIRI.O) 181,243,884 161,851,340 19,392,544 11.98

    Don't let him cut you short. He knows all what is going on with the stock. He also knows his days as a SiriusXM employee are numbered.
    Last edited by SiriusXMInvestor; 04-10-2009 at 02:40 PM.

  7. #107
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    Thank you Mello. I was not going to waste my time responding to Relmor.
    Did you read my apology? Just wanted to make sure. SO you talked to this guy before? How do you know its the Russian mafia? Would explain the international ISEG involvemnt.

  8. #108
    asm610 is offline
    Senior Member
    asm610's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: NC Posts: 264
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Did you read my apology? Just wanted to make sure. SO you talked to this guy before? How do you know its the Russian mafia? Would explain the international ISEG involvemnt.
    Why do they give a shit about SATRAD? They have so many other ways of making money!

  9. #109
    SiriusXMInvestor is offline
    Enthusiast
    SiriusXMInvestor's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Did you read my apology? Just wanted to make sure. SO you talked to this guy before? How do you know its the Russian mafia? Would explain the international ISEG involvemnt.
    Yes, after I posted. No problem, I was just being me. Ask Blalock about the Russian Mafia, pressure him for an answer. Believe me, he knows. Don't let him off the hook. I also know he reads this site.

  10. #110
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    Yes, after I posted. No problem, I was just being me. Ask Blalock about the Russian Mafia, pressure him for an answer. Believe me, he knows. Don't let him off the hook. I also know he reads this site.
    PM me please some more details. I can understand why you might be being coy with me here, in the forum. Thanks man....

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •