03-18-2009, 10:05 AM #1

Unhappy stiletto 2 error message

i use my stiletto 2 frequently in the docking station at home. i use the satellite function about 50% of the time. at other times when weather or other conditions interfere with reception i use the internet radio and connect through my wireless network. suddenly i keep shutting down due to inactivity(error msg) while in internet radio mode. prior to this i could listen/ and leave it connected forever! it would never shut down. this is becoming an issue for me now. is it a new wrinkle or is it a problem w/ my stiletto 2 unit itself???? help!

03-31-2009, 03:15 PM #2

Stiletto 2 getting 'disconnected due to inactivity'

Bump. Me too!

04-30-2009, 11:02 AM #3

Angry stilletto 2 error "timed out due to inactivity

i have finally found out how to fix this issue. apparently this was a "new feature" implemented by sirius. i cannot imagine why they would think of this as a GOOD feature....but they did. there is a fix however. go to "settings". scroll down to "device" and then scroll to "reset and erase". now...**CAUTION** before you take this step...be AWARE that doing this step will ERASE eveything you have recorded previously. if you don't care about that (and i didn't)....then proceed. if you do care....then don't do this. you will however be stuck with the timing out issue FOREVER!!!!