Page 3 of 6 12345 ...
    Head Honcho
    03-18-2009, 11:41 PM #21
    Its not that you don't except "bullshit negative articles" its that you dont accept any negative articles no matter how spot on they are.

I am not trying to make "a stupid point" I am making a point to less educated investors that they should do their own research and not follow along with a bunch of pumpers.

I find the Fool so negative that it is laughable but, there is always some truth in what they highlight as concerns.

You admit you are biased but, if you want to be an effective investor, you can not be biased. Being biased is what got thousands of people who loved the product to lose 90%+ of their investment.

Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    How about this you tell me something positive about siri charles i dont think ive ever heard you say anything positive.
    Then you clearly are not listening to what I have said or reading anything that I have written. The most positive thing I can say about SIRI is that I listen for 6 hours per day. How about the fact that I have spent hundreds of hours building and supporting a website dedicated to the company? Does that really wreak of someone who is negative?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    03-18-2009, 11:57 PM #22
    well i knwo u like to listen but the business aspect of the whole thing as of late it seems you have been all negative, not saying i havnt missed or forgotten something. I have the ability to rationally research a stock. I happen to think from a sp persepective sirius has been fcked and does not deserve to be this low. I have sold plenty of stocks i believed in as much as siri when the results didnt add up, ie: lvlt kft csco, but at this sp i cant say as much negative about siri as u can, im a recent investor and follower of siri i did not follow siri from a business perspective till october, i somewhat heard things about the merger from stern but that's it. I whole heartedly believe mel is doing the best he can and that the new direction from liberty will take siri in the direction it needs to go although its been way to slow but we will get there. What other investments have the opportunity for me to turn 2000 into 13,000, not many, maybe thats why i have a hard time being so negative. This stock and company will do alot for me in the long run and thats really all i care about. I guess if i lost money on this stock like alot of others have i would be less positive, but then again i dont see it as the companys fault, they have made mistakes im sure but overall it was alot of things out of their control and they handled it pretty well despite the hardship.

03-19-2009, 12:38 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    I have the ability to rationally research a stock. I happen to think from a sp persepective sirius has been fcked and does not deserve to be this low.
    Really because if it wasn't for last minute financing SIRI would have filed chapter 11. How could it have not been accurately priced? I would comment on the rest of what you wrote but this alone pretty much kills the rest of the direction you were heading in. This company almost went bankrupt and had 85k 4th quarter subs... don't piss on me and tell me its raining.

Guru
    03-19-2009, 12:44 AM #24
    sirius only almost went bk because of the sp alone, if sp had held above .50 and without credit crissi no threat of bk, bk was never a real threat if u ask me just a media ploy and mel used it to his advantage brilliantly. so i didnt rationally research sirius? thats why im up 170% right because of bad research? give me a break. clueless you are clueless that does not prove i cant think rationally, how much did u lose with sirius? thinking rationally there?

Mentor
    03-19-2009, 01:25 AM #25
    Joeboo1

You broke the cardinal rule...Don't ask your wife permission to invest a few $$$ on a couple of stocks!!!! Grow a pair!!!!

Got to go...Wife says I need to go mow the yard, rake the leaves, clean the gutters, take out the trash, pick up dog crap!!!!

Actually, welcome

03-19-2009, 01:57 AM #26
    This thread is interesting to say the least. While attempting to set a baseline for who is trustworthy for future reference, we've set a baseline that certain people in here will reject anything and everything negative about this stock, regardless of the opinion's merit or logic. That's not smart investing, at least I don't believe it is. You may be up 170% now but if you are content to ignore warnings or any kind of bad news, your current earnings (and any bragging rights that come with them) will eventually disappear.

Wall Street Journal not to be trusted? You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but something tells me that if they post something positive, it will be linked here and whole-heartedly supported by the same individuals who bashed WSJ months earlier.
    Last edited by Siriusly; 03-19-2009 at 02:00 AM.

Guru
    03-19-2009, 02:23 AM #27
    who said i was INGORING ANYTHING? THAT WHAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BECAUSE I DONT AGREE DOES NOT MEAN I AM FUCMING IGNORING ANYTHING EGHHHHHHH I WANNA PUNCH SOMETHING . you obviously dont get that some have a more positive view on shit than others od, i happen to think alot more of siri than u guiys do sdoes not mean im ignoring anything, kiss my ****ing ass.

Guru
    03-19-2009, 02:26 AM #28
    your talking to the wrong pwerson if u think i will ignore true bad news, you dont know my buy and sell history so plz keep it to yourself, charles great your so smart you didnt buy siri at .11 cents now u wanna dawg okay dumbass good job following siri and being a smart investor.

Guru
    03-19-2009, 08:05 AM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    Really because if it wasn't for last minute financing SIRI would have filed chapter 11. How could it have not been accurately priced? I would comment on the rest of what you wrote but this alone pretty much kills the rest of the direction you were heading in. This company almost went bankrupt and had 85k 4th quarter subs... don't piss on me and tell me its raining.

I dont know but are you trying to say that the MSM was correct that they could not pay off the Feb converts and would have to file for bankruptcy. Yea thats right, that was a bunch of crap as we now know because they had well over enough in COH (380 million) to pay off the remaining Feb converts of 173 million. Do you now see, why you cant trust what the MSM reports.

Mentor
    03-19-2009, 09:45 AM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I dont know but are you trying to say that the MSM was correct that they could not pay off the Feb converts and would have to file for bankruptcy. Yea thats right, that was a bunch of crap as we now know because they had well over enough in COH (380 million) to pay off the remaining Feb converts of 173 million. Do you now see, why you cant trust what the MSM reports.
    Amen John!!!!! every negative is countered by 2 positives in life..

Page 3 of 6 12345 ...