Banned
    03-16-2009, 07:48 PM #21

Enthusiast
    03-16-2009, 08:52 PM #22
    Well done Brandon!

Head Honcho
    03-16-2009, 08:53 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    any1 who with goes and has a sex change in my mind has some serious issues and should not be taken seriously, being gay is one thing chopping your balls off is another. I saw this guy get interviewed on stern when he first came to Sirius. Weirdo.
    Your level of ignorance here is scary. It too find it strange because I don't want a sex change, just like I cant understand why someone would be gay... because I am not gay.

That person with "issues" that you think is a "weirdo" came up with the idea of Sirius, is the CEO of a biotech company, with a law and mba degree. She has worked on the Human Genome project... what the **** have you done in your life?

I don't care if she has two penises and four vaginas... she is probably smarter then 99% of the people who frequent this site... us included.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Banned
    03-16-2009, 08:55 PM #24
    Allow me to recommend a movie. "The Badge"

Enthusiast
    03-16-2009, 08:57 PM #25
    the media hates sirius and always will. everybody has an agenda... 4 new negative articles in yahoo/finanace -what's new? if satellite's are old, i guess DISH and DIRECTV should be worried as well. sirius will adapt when (if, lol) wimax becomes something standard.

as far as internet radio... pandora, aol all have commercials. and if you dont want commercials, yea, you have to pay.

sirius xm is already in cars, and will continue to be the commercial free radio of choice for years to come.

Banned
    03-16-2009, 09:03 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by m4svt View Post
    the media hates sirius and always will. everybody has an agenda... 4 new negative articles in yahoo/finanace -what's new? if satellite's are old, i guess DISH and DIRECTV should be worried as well. sirius will adapt when (if, lol) wimax becomes something standard.

as far as internet radio... pandora, aol all have commercials. and if you dont want commercials, yea, you have to pay.

sirius xm is already in cars, and will continue to be the commercial free radio of choice for years to come.
    I agree. Until free internet finds a way to share zero revenue with the oems, its pretty much a lock.

Head Honcho
    03-16-2009, 09:05 PM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by m4svt View Post
    the media hates sirius and always will. everybody has an agenda... 4 new negative articles in yahoo/finanace -what's new?
    Should the media write good things about a company that is going from $5 per share to $.10 all while almost spiraling into chapter 11? Wouldnt it have been irresponsible for them to say good things about the company?

I mean that is why people are yelling at CNBC right? How could those people pump stocks when the stock market was crashing? There were journalists recommending bank stocks the week or the collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    I agree. Until free internet finds a way to share zero revenue with the oems, its pretty much a lock.
    Why do they have to share revenues? I can put an iPhone in a car right now and hook it into my stereo with ease and listen to internet radio. I cant even imagine how much better it will sound in a year. The speed of 3g has been such an improvement that its scary.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    03-16-2009, 09:09 PM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Your level of ignorance here is scary. It too find it strange because I don't want a sex change, just like I cant understand why someone would be gay... because I am not gay.

That person with "issues" that you think is a "weirdo" came up with the idea of Sirius, is the CEO of a biotech company, with a law and mba degree. She has worked on the Human Genome project... what the **** have you done in your life?

I don't care if she has two penises and four vaginas... she is probably smarter then 99% of the people who frequent this site... us included.
    It only goes to show...no matter how smart someone is...They too can do something thats not that smart....Now she has no penis or vagina just a open wound...and thats her decision and as bright as she is...its still wasn't that smart.....

Mentor
    03-16-2009, 09:13 PM #29
    When I was calling her a bitch it had nothing to do with her sex change or gender - it was in regards to her recent comments slamming Sirius.

She needs to shut her yapper..............

Enthusiast
    03-16-2009, 09:25 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post

I think Charles has a little crush on someone

Page 3 of 9 12345 ...