Page 2 of 153 12341252102 ...
    03-16-2009, 09:08 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by bananaz View Post
    Yes, that is usually the normal daily course.
    Good article above... thanks for the link.....

NSDQ platform just put 485K share bid in at 20.1 on an otherwise low volume Pre Market.... might get interesting but the volume will be the key.....

03-16-2009, 09:11 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotfish View Post
    Help...magic 8 ball broken...

greed took me out of the market last Thursday (or was it Wednesday) have let emotions cause me to make bad decisions in the past... now having trouble pulling the trigger to get back in (greed still playing big part) don't want to jump in to high... but don't want to miss out on todays action. any and all thoughts on what will happen in pre and am hours would be a big help!

thanks Paratrooper Rick for your reply on other thread...

luck to us all...
    What platform are you trading on ?

Addict
    03-16-2009, 09:31 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by cos1000 View Post
    Good article above... thanks for the link.....

NSDQ platform just put 485K share bid in at 20.1 on an otherwise low volume Pre Market.... might get interesting but the volume will be the key.....
    mornin' guys..

A few notes before I have to hit the road for today...

1. Yesterday..saw a new Lexus spot that was ABOUT XM Traffic. Not an oh by the way at the end..the whole spot was about XM Traffic in I think their RS

2. This AM...cos1000, our suspicions about purging of the middle class from their excessive recent profits in both the SM and Housing was confirmed this morning on Squawk. A guy mentioned today that though there has been 11T in wealth destruction, we are now just back to the normal "wealth trend line" not below it. The picture is just oh so clear..I mean guys, why do you think they set it up that everyones retirement money is in the stock market? So they can purge it whenever necessary.. Now if you're ready for this one..I now believe all the securitization of house notes was done deliberately also. So now look. "They" now have total control over your house value also. They can raise it and lower it at will now. GWB neocons started it. Now the question is: is Obama either "with the program" or if not, is there nothing he can do about it cause it's too tangled up at this point (my guess is the latter). And they used AIG to implement the plan, hence gov now propping it up no questions asked. AIG gets none of the scrutiny people like GM get. Ever wonder why??

3. Anyway..Lotta good gov spin in the media over the weekend. Just heard Obama's going on Leno on Thursday to pump up the masses. Now that all our wealth has been purged, he thay can start spinning positive again...

Addict
    03-16-2009, 09:36 AM #14
    we've inhabited the .20's ya'll!!

We have assumed control...and the inmates have retaken the assylum...

bbl..

Mentor
    03-16-2009, 09:38 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by sl62 View Post
    mornin' guys..

A few notes before I have to hit the road for today...

1. Yesterday..saw a new Lexus spot that was ABOUT XM Traffic. Not an oh by the way at the end..the whole spot was about XM Traffic in I think their RS

2. This AM...cos1000, our suspicions about purging of the middle class from their excessive recent profits in both the SM and Housing was confirmed this morning on Squawk. A guy mentioned today that though there has been 11T in wealth destruction, we are now just back to the normal "wealth trend line" not below it. The picture is just oh so clear..I mean guys, why do you think they set it up that everyones retirement money is in the stock market? So they can purge it whenever necessary.. Now if you're ready for this one..I now believe all the securitization of house notes was done deliberately also. So now look. "They" now have total control over your house value also. They can raise it and lower it at will now. GWB neocons started it. Now the question is: is Obama either "with the program" or if not, is there nothing he can do about it cause it's too tangled up at this point (my guess is the latter). And they used AIG to implement the plan, hence gov now propping it up no questions asked. AIG gets none of the scrutiny people like GM get. Ever wonder why??

3. Anyway..Lotta good gov spin in the media over the weekend. Just heard Obama's going on Leno on Thursday to pump up the masses. Now that all our wealth has been purged, he thay can start spinning positive again...
    I AGREE with you, but hyperinflation is ever closer to reality, every time they try to reinflate, and always risk finding no buyers for their treasures, which means the treasury would have to except paper from the FED, thus entering NO MANS LAND. The day the FED has no sellable assets..... Well, that would be a very very bad day. Zimbawbwe would be here.

Enthusiast
    03-16-2009, 09:38 AM #16
    How is the bid/ask looking in level 2? Are we poised to break .21, or is this looking like the high?

Banned
    03-16-2009, 09:39 AM #17
    We have assumed control of the hill! .21 breached!

Enthusiast
    03-16-2009, 09:40 AM #18
    Morning Guys................... killer.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-16-2009, 09:42 AM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    We have assumed control of the hill! .21 breached!
    I'm seeing things OR we are maintaining .21 early in the day..... I wasn't sure it would hold up once pre-market ended - but it appears to be moving UP....

Good morning to all - thought I'd pop in and check on things...

Banned
    03-16-2009, 09:42 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkaul View Post
    Morning Guys................... killer.
    Morning K!

21.5....a nice beginning...