Page 153 of 153 ... 53103143151152153
Results 1,521 to 1,528 of 1528
    03-20-2009, 12:35 AM #1521
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkaul View Post
    Hey guys and gals....................... good to see your post Gina, missed you............ stay cool. Forgot I had a trade in AH yesterday........... good til cancelled, and when I realized it this morn....... I had bought 3,400 shares at .35 ......... %$#@*&^@*$%&?"?. When will I smarten up ??? Well, will just hold them till SP goes to at least over .50..... damn MMs won't catch me selling on a predictable .50 even. Tried to catch siri for more shares at .2515 and failed, also FNM at .8515........... also failed. Giving the dog a rubdown now............... will see what tomorrow brings, may fire some bullets then. Best of luck all, keep a clear head.... and good nite, see you early morn, with a good strong cup of coffee. ..killer............................. keeper of the Dog.
    Hey Killerkaul, I have been reading this blog every few second!! I appreciate everyone feedback! Yeah it is so hard to guess and whenever I try to be clever I sell and the stock goes up so I decided few years ago to go long for the rewards are bigger!!! It is frustrating watching it go up and down, but am telling you once I put a trade in (sell) it will go up, heehee, maybe I should for all of you guys and gals!!! I almost bought Fnm at .35 but than again I chose Siri insted!! So we will see!!! I think we will all be rewarded here soon!! Gina
    Last edited by gina2009; 03-20-2009 at 12:37 AM.

03-20-2009, 12:44 AM #1522
    Quote Originally Posted by cos1000 View Post
    I agree... I don't think I've seen so many....... "this is my first post" posts until now.....
    Hey COS...thanks for the tips on structured buying after the radio show last night. I'm taking your advice and not putting it all in one basket.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    03-20-2009, 12:51 AM #1523
    Quote Originally Posted by R-U-Sirius View Post
    I have a feeling we are going to be in the green tomorrow. All I can do is go by a feeling I have. So for what its worth I just want it to be noted that I said this. Either way it goes.

I have a horrible feeling we are going to be slightly red tomorrow at the close...

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-20-2009, 01:03 AM #1524
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkaul View Post
    Hey guys and gals....................... good to see your post Gina, missed you............ stay cool. Forgot I had a trade in AH yesterday........... good til cancelled, and when I realized it this morn....... I had bought 3,400 shares at .35 ......... %$#@*&^@*$%&?"?. When will I smarten up ??? Well, will just hold them till SP goes to at least over .50..... damn MMs won't catch me selling on a predictable .50 even. Tried to catch siri for more shares at .2515 and failed, also FNM at .8515........... also failed. Giving the dog a rubdown now............... will see what tomorrow brings, may fire some bullets then. Best of luck all, keep a clear head.... and good nite, see you early morn, with a good strong cup of coffee. ..killer............................. keeper of the Dog.
    ok what the hell - I had about a paragraph typed and the whole page blanked out...

What I was saying - I'll be in early tomorrow - if I can crawl to the coffee pot and then down here to my computer. I am trying to get a few more shares before this thing turns around... since I haven't lost any yet... and my average is low - it makes sense

Only thing concerning me is the transfer... although TDA says funds will be available - it's coming from wells fargo - and as much as I hate them I haven't closed that account and moved it yet.... (the brokerage should move tomorrow) I'll be breaking up my buys the way COS mentioned a few posts back..
    Good luck to all - see you in the a.m.

Guru
    03-20-2009, 01:03 AM #1525

Hey Hopeful

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    I have a horrible feeling we are going to be slightly red tomorrow at the close...
    There is a great chance of that. SIRI didn't perform on a large day today. The volume was down.

I believe there is a great chance for .25 tomorrow or on Monday.

That is just my personal belief, but could be wrong.

Here is my thoughts:

After the anticipation of the CC from Mel and then the CC, SIRI rose. It is out of the spotlight now and interest is dwindling. SIRI is an emotional stock...people can jump in and out as quick as a mood swing.

Today, they didn't pay attention with a bravado market. I think SIRI could sink to the low 20's pretty quick unless there is some hope shown.

I could be totally wrong, but that is reality. SIRI had a bitch of a time holding up today. When this stock gets weak, the shorters feed on it. I think unless SIRI comes out of the hole fast and furious tomorrow, gains will be lost.

Let's check it out together...

If it comes out strong, and stays strong, then there will be gains, but they will have to be big gains proportionally to SIRI's past record. I don't know...will have to watch.

I do know, however, if it drops, I will wait until its absolute bottom and then buy.

Bill

Addict
    03-20-2009, 01:14 AM #1526
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    There is a great chance of that. SIRI didn't perform on a large day today. The volume was down.

I believe there is a great chance for .25 tomorrow or on Monday.

That is just my personal belief, but could be wrong.

Here is my thoughts:

After the anticipation of the CC from Mel and then the CC, SIRI rose. It is out of the spotlight now and interest is dwindling. SIRI is an emotional stock...people can jump in and out as quick as a mood swing.

Today, they didn't pay attention with a bravado market. I think SIRI could sink to the low 20's pretty quick unless there is some hope shown.

I could be totally wrong, but that is reality. SIRI had a bitch of a time holding up today. When this stock gets weak, the shorters feed on it. I think unless SIRI comes out of the hole fast and furious tomorrow, gains will be lost.

Let's check it out together...

If it comes out strong, and stays strong, then there will be gains, but they will have to be big gains proportionally to SIRI's past record. I don't know...will have to watch.

I do know, however, if it drops, I will wait until its absolute bottom and then buy.

Bill
    bill - I agree with you in part - now that it has been artificially lowered and alot of retail investors have been shaken - yes - it could indeed drop - but make no mistake - it was only having the trouble it had because it was manipulated by one SOB early on. Once that bear trap knocked out all the stops - it took til at least mid day for anyone to get reorganized and by then panic had set in. I think if that one event had NOT taken place - we'd be hovering more evenly around .40 or .43

If we get another major manipulation - sure it could happen - but it could just as easily go the other way.... you are right about SIRI being a very emotion driven stock. That's exactly the problem - every time the doom and gloomers come out of the woodwork - people get nervous because they sense the same old hat trick played by the shorts.

I think the safe bet for anyone now would be to try and shore up your core if it drops into mid to low .20's (I don't think it'll go past .25 but who knows) - on the other side - hold tight depending on your overall position/gameplan.

Whatever you do - I don't recommend anyone putting in stops - we won't retrace for very long before it starts going back up - this is TEMPORARY... READ MY LIPS .... TEMPORARY.....

Ok... NOW I'm going to go sleep....

Addict
    03-20-2009, 01:16 AM #1527
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    Hopeful -

Think Friggin happy thoughts.... positive vibes only.... don't jinx it.

Thanks much.

Mentor
    03-20-2009, 01:18 AM #1528
    Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    I hate my computer. I just spent an hour typing a post where I explained life, the universe and everything including SIRI stock and for some reason the entire page disappeared

(Oh I bought 1,000,000 shares of Ford in 1908)
    Mogami: That is ALL the shares you have? And you are bragging?

Pah Lease! Back in the day, my dad used to work for the Ford family. Never took a dime in paychecks, only accepted for stock. Now, I own so many shares that Al usually calls me to run ideas past me.

Oh, sorry, for those of you not on a first name basis, Al is really Allan Mulally, the Ford CEO.