Page 152 of 153 ... 52102142150151152153
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1528
    Mentor
    03-19-2009, 11:28 PM #1511
    More info on maximum pain.
    SPY Max pain price is 75. Check whats it trading at.
    QQQQ Max pain is 28. Check where is trading at. This allows the least puts and calls to be in the money.
    Heres a very useful link.
    http://www.optionpain.com/MaxPain/Max-Pain.php

Enthusiast
    03-19-2009, 11:37 PM #1512
    All this bickering, name calling and all the other bs is really getting old.

If someone says that they bought this or sold that you can believe it or not but who really cares. This site seems to be getting more like Yahoo every day. Do we really want that?

03-19-2009, 11:38 PM #1513
    Quote Originally Posted by sl62 View Post
    Hey, choirgirl...

wondered if you were still around. I think we lost our other female representative, Gina. Did you stay in or the big move up?? I like the e-transfer of funds A-trade has. I use Scottrade and they don't have it. I wish they did..

Any more news on the Geitner trip to the Homeland rgarding GM?
    Hey sI62, am still around holding my shares for now.....Geez I was tempted to sell at the open today but didn't, I could have added shares doing so but too scared.......I added 24000 shares last week.....Run blue dog Run!!!!!!!!!!

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-19-2009, 11:40 PM #1514
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    More info on maximum pain.
    SPY Max pain price is 75. Check whats it trading at.
    QQQQ Max pain is 28. Check where is trading at. This allows the least puts and calls to be in the money.
    Heres a very useful link.
    http://www.optionpain.com/MaxPain/Max-Pain.php
    This is one of those instances I need a translation... basic trading I've got - options I have very little understanding of. I pulled up the site... not sure what I'm seeing..

Guru
    03-19-2009, 11:58 PM #1515
    Quote Originally Posted by J56D View Post
    All this bickering, name calling and all the other bs is really getting old.

If someone says that they bought this or sold that you can believe it or not but who really cares. This site seems to be getting more like Yahoo every day. Do we really want that?
    Transients, J56D.........they come and go with the tide of prices. Tent city in a hopeful gold rush.

I was totally turned off by the all wise "so called" traders here taking on that poor college kid. The kid probably gave up beer night to save that $124 dollars to invest and take a chance to get ahead. It is nobody's damn business how much a person invests in the market or if he or she is qualified. Piss poor representation of manners on here. I have seen people on here invest $50 from their household savings and people gave them support...then the next week they invested $50 or a hundred.

There are too many fcuking know it all's here. Help people, don't criticize them. I don't give a damn if you were a Marine or are one...I am an ex Recon Ranger 1st Marine Division, Danang, Vietnam 67-69 myself.

I don't care if you like to talk gungy and fly out of airplanes....or helicopters...be nice to people and help them.

Some of you act like complete assholes...I feel sorry for Newman who moderates this zoo.

When Al Swearengen shows up, then you know that you have it!

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 03-20-2009 at 12:37 AM.

03-20-2009, 12:04 AM #1516

thanks for your radio show, posts on site and forums

i could not watch 2nite. but i will on friday. i appreciate u responding my request for a show. i and many other appreciate your insight on the show, your posts on siriusbuzz and in the forums.

Jud

03-20-2009, 12:10 AM #1517

Brandon and tyler thanks for the show, posts, and foums

i could not watch 2nite. but i will on friday. i appreciate u responding my request for a show. i and many other appreciate your insight on the show, your posts on siriusbuzz and in the forums.

Jud

Enthusiast
    03-20-2009, 12:17 AM #1518
    Hey guys and gals....................... good to see your post Gina, missed you............ stay cool. Forgot I had a trade in AH yesterday........... good til cancelled, and when I realized it this morn....... I had bought 3,400 shares at .35 ......... %$#@*&^@*$%&?"?. When will I smarten up ??? Well, will just hold them till SP goes to at least over .50..... damn MMs won't catch me selling on a predictable .50 even. Tried to catch siri for more shares at .2515 and failed, also FNM at .8515........... also failed. Giving the dog a rubdown now............... will see what tomorrow brings, may fire some bullets then. Best of luck all, keep a clear head.... and good nite, see you early morn, with a good strong cup of coffee. ..killer............................. keeper of the Dog.

03-20-2009, 12:30 AM #1519
    I have a feeling we are going to be in the green tomorrow. All I can do is go by a feeling I have. So for what its worth I just want it to be noted that I said this. Either way it goes.

Enthusiast
    03-20-2009, 12:33 AM #1520
    Quote Originally Posted by R-U-Sirius View Post
    I have a feeling we are going to be in the green tomorrow. All I can do is go by a feeling I have. So for what its worth I just want it to be noted that I said this. Either way it goes.

Feeling nothing more than feelings. Trying to forget lifes.........Feelings of pain. Sung to the music of course. Hey, as I've said many times, feelings as about as solid as anything else you can read in regards to this stock. Plus you have a 50/50 chance. lol. Good luck.