Page 16 of 153 ... 614151617182666116 ...
    03-16-2009, 02:32 PM #151
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    Why does it have to come back down? This stock is undervalued....It may very well not come back down. It will waver fractions of a cent or a cent...but I'd be careful if you think this is going back to the teens....

Man i thought I was the only one here that was on that band wagon. I'm all in at .1387 with weekly buys (I'm w/ sharebuilder) of $50 until the $1.00 mark. Then I'll start questioning on whether to sell. Unitl then BUY BUY BUY!

Enthusiast
    03-16-2009, 02:32 PM #152
    Quote Originally Posted by cos1000 View Post
    I don't disagree with your assessment at all..... playing the side game is risky anyways, but without the tools it's just not, wise....

That is the point. There are a few on this board that can "consistently" make money trading the peaks and troughs. Most just dont have the tools or understanding to do so.

Unfortunately this stock has many "longs" that are trying to be traders. The MM's will squeeze every bit out of these guys by building apprehension. And it will be a harder ride for the true longs.

Dont misunderstand me. I don't see anything wrong with taking some profit off. I will take a little soon myself(wife wants some of our discretionary funds back). But have a plan and dont be upset after you sell if it goes up more. Or if you are a new buyer if it settles back down from your price a little before moving higher.
    If your idea is that you are a long DO NOT sell your whole wad thinking you are going to trade yourself up.

If all the non-sophisticated investors(I believe this stock is majority owned this way) would have held long rather than trying to trade the pig. There might have been a quicker correction back to true value prices. In turn that is the only way a short sqeeze might have happened. Or at least a short covering that was more enthusiastic.

Enthusiast
    03-16-2009, 02:37 PM #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallep View Post
    Man i thought I was the only one here that was on that band wagon. I'm all in at .1387 with weekly buys (I'm w/ sharebuilder) of $50 until the $1.00 mark. Then I'll start questioning on whether to sell. Unitl then BUY BUY BUY!
    Right...I lost 3k shares by selling some of my position just when the 4th q numbers came out thinking the price would drop and I could increase my shares....It still has yet to come down...I ended up buying back in higher. I'm leaving it be and enjoying the ride now.....

I sold low and bought high....Ughh

Guru
    03-16-2009, 02:40 PM #154
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    Why does it have to come back down? This stock is undervalued....It may very well not come back down. It will waver fractions of a cent or a cent...but I'd be careful if you think this is going back to the teens....

Did you read the whole comment? I told you "profit taking". Also where in there did I say it would get back to the teens. If you understood the comment you would understand that the people that would have gotten out at the teens are most likely out.

03-16-2009, 02:44 PM #155
    Be curious to see what it does tomorrow. From looking at level 2 i'd say we're sticking in between 24 and 25 for the remainder of the day.

Do you guys think all the sells we see for .25 and .255 today will show up again tomorrow?

Guru
    03-16-2009, 02:45 PM #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallep View Post

Gallep you are the perfect example of what I am talking about. Now while you say your price is 1 dollar. I am willing to bet there are many that are looking for far less to get out on. That is the reason you will see it come down at times. This happens all the time guys it is nothing new, it is called "profit taking".

Mentor
    03-16-2009, 02:45 PM #157
    The naz being in the red all day isn't helping.....

I'm still thinking a break through .25 going into the close is possible...

Mentor
    03-16-2009, 02:45 PM #158
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleTrader View Post
    Be curious to see what it does tomorrow. From looking at level 2 i'd say we're sticking in between 24 and 25 for the remainder of the day.

Do you guys think all the sells we see for .25 and .255 today will show up again tomorrow?
    We will be lucky to close over .24 today. Not looking definate yet.

Banned
    03-16-2009, 02:46 PM #159
    they just took out the stops, watch it run back to a quarter...

Guru
    03-16-2009, 02:52 PM #160
    Just as an addition to the prior comments just made. As cos1000 and others can confirm I have always said I dont like playing around with any of the shares I got at a higher price, for the reasons that I gave them before which was be careful you could get burned. If the PPS takes off. There is a difference though between the selling at .19 at this point and .245. That is that it has a greater chance to get below .23 then .18 at this point.