Enthusiast
    03-14-2009, 02:02 PM #1

"Petition" from Yahoo Board

Not sure if you guys already saw this...Not sure it will do any good, but I figured I'd post what I saw here:

..Enough?
    Is this NOT getting out there on Other message boards?.. It's THE Best Way to get the numbers we
    need to send this ASAP to the White Houlse, to Congress, and to the Media..!!

E mail your frineds in the poor house..those who can still trade.. those who just give a Darn!!
    Send them the Link.. and as for Signatures..
    then Ask them to pass this on too!!

Thank you.. then thank your frineds!!

http://investors4justice.net/blogs/

It's the right thing to do.
    Sky..

Addict
    03-14-2009, 08:53 PM #2
    I signed and sent the petition along with several remarks.

NEWMAN..Please...This petition needs to be posted in next weeks siri intraday updates forum for the week of 3/16/09 as well.
    Last edited by SiriusHope; 03-14-2009 at 08:56 PM.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-15-2009, 01:40 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    Not sure if you guys already saw this...Not sure it will do any good, but I figured I'd post what I saw here:

..Enough?
    Is this NOT getting out there on Other message boards?.. It's THE Best Way to get the numbers we
    need to send this ASAP to the White Houlse, to Congress, and to the Media..!!

E mail your frineds in the poor house..those who can still trade.. those who just give a Darn!!
    Send them the Link.. and as for Signatures..
    then Ask them to pass this on too!!

Thank you.. then thank your frineds!!

http://investors4justice.net/blogs/

It's the right thing to do.
    Sky..
    Everybody listen up on this one - forgive me if its already been said - if you want justice for the manipulation and everything you can think of that pi$$es you off about the way the big firms play with the markets illegally - please support sky - I've monitored her posts long enough now to know that she is sincere and very passionate about fixing the problems we face...

That's my two cents.... go get 'em sky....

03-15-2009, 03:57 PM #4
    I've just signed the petition and have requested many others that I know to sign it also