Page 1 of 2 12
    Head Honcho
    09-16-2007, 11:25 AM #1

Forum Invites

Sirius Buzz is growing, and this forum offers a great place to share opinions. Contributors to this forum had made Sirius Buzz a quality pace to interact without the needless spamming that can happen in many places.

We would love to see this forum community continue to grow in a smart way that maintains quality. With this in mind, we encourage you to invite people to participate here, and open this thread up to suggestions.

What categories would you like to see?

Are any of you interested in being moderators?

Any suggestions for "ranking" names (jr. member, sr. member, etc.)

Any and all ideas will be considered. Lastly, we wish to THANK those who have made the Sirius Buzz Forums a quality place for interaction.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Addict
    09-16-2007, 07:18 PM #2
    Content is King. Tyler, as long as you keep posting quality information, people will join. My opinion is keep the forum simple and clean looking.

Personally I have a very big interest in the future of satellite radio vs internet radio, Wi-Max , cellphones, ipods and HD radio. I would like to see more of your thoughts on 5 or 10 years out. What Satellite radio needs to do to get to 50-100 million subs. But thats just me. I love looking far out into the future.

I see free satellite radios in the future with locked in subscriptions the way cellphone companies do it. (Give away the razor to sell the blades). I also want to see Sirius grab on to that cell phone market the way Apple did with the iPhone. I also am most interested in new and innovative content for satellite radio since Content is King. Content, Content Content. I see limitless ideas for content on Sat radio.

09-16-2007, 08:16 PM #3
    I used to spend alot of time monitoring the yahoo siri board, but now I can't even remember the last time I visited that circus. Although the instant gratification of an instant response is not here, The quality of the posters remain intact.
    Thanks SSG/Sirius Buzz!!!

Head Honcho
    09-17-2007, 03:19 PM #4

Talking Quality Discussion

We want quality discussion. Opinions do not have to all agree, but the discussion should be productive. We want this site to grow and be a valuable source for people. If you know people searching for a good place to interact, please feel free to refer them here.
    Tyler Savery

Mentor
    10-03-2007, 12:39 AM #5
    There are some pretty passionate opinionated people over on the orbitcast forums. The majority of them also read SiriusBuzz, but Im not sure why they are not into the forums here.

I would be interested in being a moderator, because I check the boards pretty much on a daily basis, and often times multiple times a day, even though I do not post frequently. As long as these forums stay up to date and spam and flame free, they will be a successful and popular place to hang out... at least until the merger is passed =P

Head Honcho
    10-03-2007, 08:59 PM #6

Newman

Your interest in these forums and being a moderator is noted. One key aspect to moderation is keeping things moving on the forums. Your willingness to participate here is great. I will forward an email to my partner regarding your interest.

What we want is a good environment for good discussion. To date we have that.

Thanks
    Tyler Savery

Head Honcho
    10-04-2007, 01:59 PM #7

Newman

Kindly drop an email to me at satellitestandard@gmail.com. I would like to discuss your moderator role further off line from the forums.
    Tyler Savery

Addict
    10-04-2007, 11:07 PM #8

Moderators???

If I start getting moderated I will leave these forums as fast as I can. I love fighting in forums. Moderation and MUSCLE don't mix.

Head Honcho
    10-05-2007, 09:03 AM #9

Muscle

LOL.....

We have every intention of keeping these forums a flowing source for varied opinion. Moderation here is limited to keeping spamming off, and conversation flowing.
    Tyler Savery

11-28-2007, 04:44 PM #10
    methinks a category for each model that sirius is currently offering (you can find them at http://www.sirius.com/freeradio would be a good idea. that way, concerns can be properly grouped and a generally more organized forum is in place. just a suggestion ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12