Page 4 of 4 ... 234
    Guru
    03-14-2009, 03:26 PM #31
    okay charles i thought u were invested in siri. Hopefully management with liberty's influence can start to make u happy with siri's direction again.

03-14-2009, 05:33 PM #32
    PS: But back to the point of my reply-post! Being a true media-Co. involves "mediating-your-vision-and-brand", something they've never really be that great at doing...so I hope this can change, and with the matter at hand, that enough people have a way to know that they can hear sat-rad on their in-active radio(s)!
    To hell with rhapsody and napster I wan't to see the Sirius music store. I would rather give my $14 per month to a co. i'm invested in than any of the others. I think when they start getting memory in these head units they could make a few dollars there. And how about putting together a few multi-artist tours to promote some of these not so well know artists. If the people hear them and can't get them on terrestrial radio they have to go somewhere.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-15-2009, 01:45 AM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Remember, Mels cheap, except when handing out checks to talent, and diluting shares. Then hes generous. Hes not going to spend a penny he doesnt think he needs to.
    LOL .... and that is one of the quickest ways to explain why he's so HORRIBLE at marketing.... he still doesn't get that you have to Spend money to Make money...... MEL is a cheap bastard - but I give him credit for avoiding BK - I'm still forming a final opinion on him though...

Page 4 of 4 ... 234