Page 2 of 4 1234
    Head Honcho
    03-13-2009, 04:17 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    brandon and charles act like its a bunch of dim wit mentals running sirius, i think it is safe to say they know what they are doing.
    Yeah, why would I think that... I mean they have driven this stock from $5 a share all the way up to .20. They are clearly doing a bang up job.

You're method of thinking is the reason why people have lost +90% of their investment in SIRI.

That being said, this free promotional campaign is next to useless without marketing. How will anyone know? Are people with dead or never activated radios going to randomly tune in one day for shits and giggles? This latest blunder is really telling of how stupid these people are.

BTW: Dont lump me in with Brandon. We rarely collaborate or share our views on anything. I don't find it offensive to anything I think it just cheapens our totally separate points of view. In fact, we disagree more then we agree on anything.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    03-13-2009, 04:17 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    I am guessing there are several million unactive radios in cars people bought used. I would think it would be money well spent since the people already have the radios now they just need a small monthly fee
    You're probably right.

Guru
    03-13-2009, 04:31 PM #13
    well both of you have been overly negative and your both part of the site. I'm not some1 who held this stock all the way down...... If u think the management sucks then why are u invested in this company? i wouldn't be, that would be really dumb ^_^

Enthusiast
    03-13-2009, 04:33 PM #14
    xm runs this type promotion every so often to bad its only the xm units sofar with the best of sirius is a good thing

Banned
    03-13-2009, 04:38 PM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    I am guessing there are several million unactive radios in cars people bought used. I would think it would be money well spent since the people already have the radios now they just need a small monthly fee
    There are more than just a few million. There are about 15 million dead radios out there that had chip subsidies paid for by Sirius.

Banned
    03-13-2009, 04:40 PM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    well both of you have been overly negative and your both part of the site. I'm not some1 who held this stock all the way down...... If u think the management sucks then why are u invested in this company? i wouldn't be, that would be really dumb ^_^
    I take offense. I am not negative. I am not positive. I am neutral. I ascertain that you are in fact too positive, as evidenced by your reactions to anything that goes against your fairy tale la-dee-da scenario.

Enthusiast
    03-13-2009, 04:49 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    There are more than just a few million. There are about 15 million dead radios out there that had chip subsidies paid for by Sirius.
    I read in a fcc filing from general motors as of november 08 over twenty milllion cars have satellite radio and gm indicated they have seven million active users/autos..

Guru
    03-13-2009, 08:12 PM #18
    If its not such a big deal to turn on some content to inactive receivers then why wouldn't they just announce a press release? That would be free. Go to either site and neither mentions the free week.

I think there is more to it than what were talking about here.

Addict
    03-13-2009, 09:18 PM #19
    Isn't there an expense that comes along with this. Firstly customer service has alot of work and what about royalties ?

Guru
    03-13-2009, 09:58 PM #20
    ok mr neutral go write another retarded bk scare article.
    Last edited by trippingthespeculatingpos; 03-13-2009 at 11:59 PM.

Page 2 of 4 1234