Page 3 of 7 12345 ...
    Enthusiast
    03-12-2009, 11:39 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by RickF View Post
    Damn - can't get the channel here yet!!!!
    30 mins for me!!!!
    RickF, you can see the whole thing on www.thedailyshow.com/

Enthusiast
    03-12-2009, 11:40 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    yeah, he did, he played a small clip and then kramer sais i never sdid it though! then jon played the second half were it is clear cramer is in fact claiming he himself did it.

Awesome!!!

And Cramer had a chance to be GREAT! He Blew it!!

Enthusiast
    03-12-2009, 11:41 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by sl62 View Post
    FoolN..

He started out pretty good but he lost momentum. Cramer is such a freaking clown he can deflect the best of 'em. Stewart shouldn't have let him off the hook...
    You think? I didn't get that as I thought he kept he pressure on right till the end. JC couldn't get a word in edgewise!

Guru
    03-12-2009, 11:54 PM #24
    yeah fool I've never seen jon that vicious, even when interviewing people he obviously politically despised. Greatest daily shot iview ever.

Mentor
    03-13-2009, 12:25 AM #25
    They dont have the interview up yet, but boy there are some hillarious clips on there about cramer. Definately worth the view.

My favorite (for now, until the interview is posted): Daily tells Cramer (and CNBC) - "F&$k You!!"

Mentor
    03-13-2009, 12:34 AM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by RickF View Post
    CNN just ran a clip of the Cramer youtube clip where he tells how to manipulate the market!! Interesting!!! Maybe the increased publicity about this might help??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfWSRuNm6do
    Omg, that video justifies all I knew was happening. Kind of chilling to actually admit it. Im flabbergated right now. My mouth is actually hanging open the entire time. I never actually "saw" this video, just hear quotes. Very disturbing his audacity. Why Ive been saying complaning to the SEC is almost pointless, but at least it doesnt hurt. NEver know I suppose.

Enthusiast
    03-13-2009, 12:58 AM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Omg, that video justifies all I knew was happening. Kind of chilling to actually admit it. Im flabbergated right now. My mouth is actually hanging open the entire time. I never actually "saw" this video, just hear quotes. Very disturbing his audacity. Why Ive been saying complaning to the SEC is almost pointless, but at least it doesnt hurt. NEver know I suppose.

Cramer has run clips of it. He does not hide from it, that much I have seen.

BTW, I have never watched the Daily show with the exception of maybe 30 seconds as I pass by. I formed a quite negative opinion right away. I would hope people don't actually get their news from him.........

Maybe that's why we are in the mess we are in. Ignorance breeds contempt. Contempt leads to anarchy by way of bad public policies.

That's exactly what is happening today.

Guru
    03-13-2009, 01:02 AM #28

Cramer

Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Cramer is an entertainer....nothing more.

Mentor
    03-13-2009, 01:08 AM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Cramer is an entertainer....nothing more.
    I wasnt surprised by what he said, I was suprised he said it at all, especially where he said it I suppose. Sad. The game is revealed, and you still cant change the rules. Like finding out someones cheating in a sport, and the refs dont care. Or even the league. And you have to compete against this. Why I usually do the opposite of sentiment, and what the media says. Like buying SiriusXM at .05 cents. Good to know that there is a way to win, if you know their game, and arent in denial.

Guru
    03-13-2009, 01:22 AM #30
    wirestripper everything i heave heard from you politically tells me you are an ignorant fox zombie. Man i wish sa wouldnt of kicked some of you out.

Page 3 of 7 12345 ...