Page 1 of 7 123 ...
    Enthusiast
    03-12-2009, 01:03 PM #1

Cramer's Youtube

CNN just ran a clip of the Cramer youtube clip where he tells how to manipulate the market!! Interesting!!! Maybe the increased publicity about this might help??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfWSRuNm6do

03-12-2009, 03:52 PM #2
    I have sent that link to almost everyone in my address book that has any kind of interest in the market to keep them away from him and his show.

Funny battle between Cramer and Jon Stewart going on right now.

03-12-2009, 03:57 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    I have sent that link to almost everyone in my address book that has any kind of interest in the market to keep them away from him and his show.

Funny battle between Cramer and Jon Stewart going on right now.
    Cramer is supposed to be on "The Daily Show" tonight talking with Stewart. I'm hoping Stewart chooses to make him look like a fool some more, but we'll see.

Enthusiast
    03-12-2009, 04:03 PM #4
    Just sent a note to Rick Sanchez of CNN - he was talking about this!

"Cramer video - it has been said that the lower cost stocks (eg siriusxm) are also being manipulated the same way as Cramer said that he manipulated the hedge funds!! They just need less money to affect the change! NOT fair to the regular folks!!!!! I would love to have a report of “Shady dealings” by the brokers!!"

03-12-2009, 04:04 PM #5
    Anyone have Jon Stewart's email address??

Enthusiast
    03-12-2009, 04:11 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Anyone have Jon Stewart's email address??
    Perhaps this is the way to Stewart? his Blog!

http://forum.thedailyshow.com/tds/bo...6&thread.id=43

Enthusiast
    03-12-2009, 05:04 PM #7
    This venue (Jon Stewart Show) may be the perfect way to "spotlight" the crooked dealings to the SEC??? If Cramer is forced to talk about the way he manipulated the market and Stewart were to press him to suggest that this is STILL happening today. I think that the news folks would be salivating at the thought of Cramer "blowing the whistle" on the way the market is being manipulated and make this front page news. Obama would LOVE to find a way to help the little guy get some fariness back! they are already talking about the change to the uptic rule (a rule that I don't completely understand).

Ideas??

Addict
    03-12-2009, 10:26 PM #8
    RickF...

Guys..great post. It looks like that JC piece is from the end of '06. What an arrogant A-hole. Wow, could this clown be called on the carpet--ruined actually if this aired where it wasn't supposed to LOL. He "wouldn't say that on TV" huh?? Little did he know how popular you-tube would become. Ooops. Love it when he disses fundamentals. Of course these days on MAD he says he ONLY trades on fundamentals. What an arrogant SOB...Well at least he confirms what I and many of us have known for some time. And the more knowledge you have the more you can get in sync with the machine. You get more in sync with the machine and you make money. You don't and you get hurt...pretty simple. What scares the crap out of ya is that now so many have their retirement wrapped up in this machine. Remember when GWB wanted to put SS in here? How cool would that have been, esp given the latest crash. Fortunately that one never saw light of day.

Btw..did you guys launch this vid on the same page??

Rick Santelli Takes Down Jim Cramer...hysterical and

Enthusiast
    03-12-2009, 11:06 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sl62 View Post
    Remember when GWB wanted to put SS in here? How cool would that have been, esp given the latest crash. Fortunately that one never saw light of day.

Noot sure what you mean here??

Btw..did you guys launch this vid on the same page??

Again - launch the vid on "this" page???

Rick Santelli Takes Down Jim Cramer...hysterical and
    You know ----- Cramer could REALLY capitalize on this "disasster" - but he would have to start to REALLY unload all the dirty sh_t he knows about how the brokers work!! He could be a real winner here!!

But ..... he won't!!!

Dying with the flu tonight but gotta stay up to watch this!!!!

Everyone - send something to the media about this vid --- maybe it will leave yet another dirty mark on the SEC - along side the Madoff fuc_up!!

Enthusiast
    03-12-2009, 11:14 PM #10
    Anyone watching Cramer on the Daily Show right now? Wow, Jon Stewart is laying into old JC bigtime!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ...