Addict
    03-12-2009, 10:14 AM #1

Knowing Mel...

I have a sneaky suspician that he might be buying about 5 - 10 million shares on the open market very soon.

His last buy was at 1.38 and he has bought as high as over $ 5.00, so he likely wants to average down big himself and also show the confidence that he believes himself.

Look for this by the end of April, before the 1Q CC.

Mentor
    03-12-2009, 10:18 AM #2
    Sorry to disappoint you sxm, but he is not allowed to buy right now. The Q1 ends in less than 3 weeks, which is a blackout period for purchases/sells by insiders.

Edit: Having said that, I do expect him to start picking up shares in May, once he is no longer blocked.

Mentor
    03-12-2009, 10:20 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you sxm, but he is not allowed to buy right now. The Q1 ends in less than 3 weeks, which is a blackout period for purchases/sells by insiders.

Edit: Having said that, I do expect him to start picking up shares in May, once he is no longer blocked.
    I agree.. Look for Mels next purchase as soon as he is able. Couldnt agree more.

Addict
    03-12-2009, 10:42 AM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post

Your not disappointing me.

I feel he will buy in the next month or so, whenever he is allowed and I would not want to be on the sidelines waiting for a drop down to .15 that may never ever come again.

Head Honcho
    03-12-2009, 05:09 PM #5
    I hope he doesn't. I would rather see him buried in his $5 per share price then to see him break even with a substantial purchase at $.15. That asshole should work his ass off until the pps is $5 once again. Purchasing more shares at .15 will not impress me one bit... you want to impress me Mel? Sit their and think about your 90% loss in SIRI.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder