Thread: Knowing Mel...

Knowing Mel...

I have a sneaky suspician that he might be buying about 5 - 10 million shares on the open market very soon.

His last buy was at 1.38 and he has bought as high as over $ 5.00, so he likely wants to average down big himself and also show the confidence that he believes himself.

Look for this by the end of April, before the 1Q CC.

Mentor
    Sorry to disappoint you sxm, but he is not allowed to buy right now. The Q1 ends in less than 3 weeks, which is a blackout period for purchases/sells by insiders.

Edit: Having said that, I do expect him to start picking up shares in May, once he is no longer blocked.

Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you sxm, but he is not allowed to buy right now. The Q1 ends in less than 3 weeks, which is a blackout period for purchases/sells by insiders.

Edit: Having said that, I do expect him to start picking up shares in May, once he is no longer blocked.
    I agree.. Look for Mels next purchase as soon as he is able. Couldnt agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post

Your not disappointing me.

I feel he will buy in the next month or so, whenever he is allowed and I would not want to be on the sidelines waiting for a drop down to .15 that may never ever come again.

Head Honcho
    I hope he doesn't. I would rather see him buried in his $5 per share price then to see him break even with a substantial purchase at $.15. That asshole should work his ass off until the pps is $5 once again. Purchasing more shares at .15 will not impress me one bit... you want to impress me Mel? Sit their and think about your 90% loss in SIRI.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

6. Ad Fairy Senior Member