Page 4 of 4 ... 234
    Enthusiast
    03-12-2009, 11:54 AM #31
    Since funds were "released" to major league baseball for the next two years, does anyone know if that is the same as prepaying the fees to major league baseball for those two years? If that is the case, Sirius XM will have less expenses to deal with these next two years. Anyone have any information?

By the way, I think it was wonderful that they did not give any guidance on future revenues or subscribers. That way, the press has no information to pick apart and put a negative spin on.

Mentor
    03-12-2009, 01:02 PM #32
    yes it was a prepay to MLB and they don't owe until 2011,plus there is no longer a requirement to escrow it either,this will free up money to pay 25mil and 50mil of credit facility loan from liberty due this year and next..

Enthusiast
    03-12-2009, 01:11 PM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    yes it was a prepay to MLB and they don't owe until 2011,plus there is no longer a requirement to escrow it either,this will free up money to pay 25mil and 50mil of credit facility loan from liberty due this year and next..
    Thanks JohnnyIrishXM!

Guru
    03-12-2009, 01:34 PM #34
    Seriously are you guys playing with me or what. I am not sure but I could have swore we just went over all this a few post earlyer.

If not then thanks "JohnnyIrishXM" because I know noone believes me that they need someone else to say it. I know "homer" is busy and would have hated for him to have to waste his time again by saying the samething I just said before.

Mentor
    03-12-2009, 01:51 PM #35
    nffffxm cknbv ngkfxkgfxkvfxkvflkv jfxg nfxkl gnfx gfxg fu gfx g fxg nrs fdunvdzjfndzfhriunduzivdnvfxngrsiuvnfdzxvfxjvfxugn friusnudznfsrgnsiugnfxignrfxfgrzxsuirzxiugriusngui rzfxgnrsgnrsugnxfugnrsugnrfugngnrusgnrungursngrsrs vfiugnrsgnrsignrsuigfrsugrsgrsirsgrsg.....

Hey John,i typed out a wordy answer for you as I pull off my mask and look it's Homer!!!!!
    LOL

Mentor
    03-12-2009, 01:53 PM #36
    I've been following that pattern and i think it is hilarious!!!!!
    Homer is great as are the other senior members here,lots of good info...
    Mask back on now!!!!

Guru
    03-12-2009, 02:24 PM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    I've been following that pattern and i think it is hilarious!!!!!
    Homer is great as are the other senior members here,lots of good info...
    Mask back on now!!!!

You know if I wasn't laughing my ass off at it everytime it happen, I might be pissed. Then again I really dont care. I think it is good for some laughs though.

Mentor
    03-12-2009, 04:04 PM #38
    John, every time I see it, I laugh myself...

You have to admit, homer does explain it better with more facts. Maybe thats why they listen to him? Maybe you just need to add a link or a number in your posts.

Guru
    03-12-2009, 06:49 PM #39
    Newman yes homer does. When I was at SA and here a while ago I used to pull up the old link. The problem is I go from articles I read I have to go all the way back to where I read them. It takes me alot of time where homer seems to have some kind of archive of articles. To be honest I really dont care though. Poeple may act like they dont read my post but I find it amazing how many ideas, comments I make that seem to appear in other peoples post. Do I need to go any further then the words "this pig".

Page 4 of 4 ... 234