Page 3 of 3 123
    03-12-2009, 02:26 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Going from memory Canada has about 50 million. As for even started yet I hope they have because they have been there for the last 3 years. Also the reason I said you needed to do a little research is because this site has pretty much as much information as you are going to get. All you had to do is click on the Canada tab on the front page of this site or is that asking for to much.
    If you read my post closely, it said that I thought canada had subs in the hundreds of thousands. So when I said they haven't even started, I meant in comparison to how much unrealized potential there is. Also, when I said I wasn't as researched as you I wasn't being sarcastic, if that's the impression you got. As for the population of Canada, you're probably right.

Addict
    03-12-2009, 09:47 PM #22
    learn..

what's up bro...saw your name on the thread and see you took the trek over here from SA...welcome..

Finally got some traction on this puppy....happy trades..

Addict
    03-12-2009, 09:52 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by sl62 View Post
    learn..

what's up bro...saw your name on the thread and see you took the trek over here from SA...welcome..

Finally got some traction on this puppy....happy trades..
    btw..

I see you've been sparring with john.. LOL..he's a stickler (and a good dude)..and fyi you do know he is 888's from SA?? I let other people call him john..he'll always be 888's to me LOL

03-13-2009, 09:59 AM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by sl62 View Post
    btw..

I see you've been sparring with john.. LOL..he's a stickler (and a good dude)..and fyi you do know he is 888's from SA?? I let other people call him john..he'll always be 888's to me LOL
    What's up Sl,was that 888's? Now it's all crystal clear. I actually always liked his posts. Looks like we'll be having a good strong finish on this stock for the week. All the stress from the last two years is slowly starting to dissipate. The daily knot in my stomach is starting to untangle. Look forward to your future posts.

Page 3 of 3 123