Page 3 of 3 123
    Enthusiast
    03-11-2009, 06:57 PM #21
    Anyone else think that .80 by year end is reasonable if the Auto Numbers stabilize at 9M?

And if Auto Numbers go Up....to say 13M... we could see a jump to 1.60!
    A bit Speculative to be sure! But, possible.

03-11-2009, 08:29 PM #22
    Man, I hope so, but hope it is sooner rather than later in the year. I'm sure SIRI won't wait until December to do the R/S. I am thinking mid-October for a 50:1 R/S to happen. At .80 I would be completely whole and would be jumping for joy!!!! 55602@.71

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-11-2009, 08:32 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by dave99 View Post
    Man, I hope so, but hope it is sooner rather than later in the year. I'm sure SIRI won't wait until December to do the R/S. I am thinking mid-October for a 50:1 R/S to happen. At .80 I would be completely whole and would be jumping for joy!!!! 55602@.71
    You guys are giving me a headache talking about the potential/probable/possible/tentative/eventual R/S - Let's all just wait a few months... no way they'll do it until at least Q4...... by then I'll have restocked the liquor cabinet...

Aside from that - some of us are hoping for something lighter than 50:1 - more like 20:1 or less.... (10:1 would be nice)

Mentor
    03-11-2009, 08:47 PM #24
    homer seems to think 25:1, and it sounds like a good number to me.

as far as timing: homer and brandon seem to think it needs to be done SOONER rather than later. I disagree with this. I think they need to wait until the economy turns around and the company has some catylists for growth. I think this is the only way that the RS is successful. The company has the option of putting an extention up for vote, extending the option to RS until end of 2010, so it does not mean that RS will certainly happen this year.

The ONLY way I see RS happening sooner rather than later is if Mel and co come out and deliver some AMAZING news during the CC (iPhone app along with increasing synergies and income, and some sort of Direct/SIRI package synergies) and anounce RS at the same time. I would STILL be weary of it at that point.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-11-2009, 08:50 PM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    homer seems to think 25:1, and it sounds like a good number to me.

as far as timing: homer and brandon seem to think it needs to be done SOONER rather than later. I disagree with this. I think they need to wait until the economy turns around and the company has some catylists for growth. I think this is the only way that the RS is successful. The company has the option of putting an extention up for vote, extending the option to RS until end of 2010, so it does not mean that RS will certainly happen this year.

The ONLY way I see RS happening sooner rather than later is if Mel and co come out and deliver some AMAZING news during the CC (iPhone app along with increasing synergies and income, and some sort of Direct/SIRI package synergies) and anounce RS at the same time. I would STILL be weary of it at that point.
    IMHO doing an R/S soon would be a terrible idea until things stabilize - we should give things time to settle out and get some gradual progress instead of shaking the foundations again with an R/S this soon.... again JMHO....

I am extremely anxious to hear what is coming tomorrow morning... I just hope Mel doesn't flub up the CC.....

Page 3 of 3 123