Page 2 of 2 12
    Addict
    03-11-2009, 12:22 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    You're no more crazy than the rest of us friend ... I've been watching the same thing - over the course of the last month...

That's why every time I hear everyone get so excited and expect a jump - I take a look at those tables over the course of the past few weeks/months and until I see an indication we aren't being walked up/down I'm not overly optimistic for the short term...

I'm anxious to see how the uptick rule affects those bastards.... again - I'll wait and see....
    Oh and it's not obvious who is shorting this stock from all your posts Darth.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-11-2009, 12:53 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    Oh and it's not obvious who is shorting this stock from all your posts Darth.
    I don't short this or any other stock. I attempt to be realistic - that's the basis for every post I make - no alterior motive or agenda - which is in fact why I like this bb better than most...

I am pretty sure I stated up front when I started posting - I will never claim to know all the ins/outs of the markets - I just attempt to use my common sense and due diligence / research to make intelligent long term investment choices...

Then again - maybe I just drink too much - which is probably how I got into SIRI.....

Addict
    03-11-2009, 01:15 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    I don't short this or any other stock. I attempt to be realistic - that's the basis for every post I make - no alterior motive or agenda - which is in fact why I like this bb better than most...

I am pretty sure I stated up front when I started posting - I will never claim to know all the ins/outs of the markets - I just attempt to use my common sense and due diligence / research to make intelligent long term investment choices...

Then again - maybe I just drink too much - which is probably how I got into SIRI.....
    Is that Brandon under that Mask ?

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-11-2009, 01:36 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    Is that Brandon under that Mask ?
    LMFAO - nope -

If you saw my portfolio you'd KNOW I was never a former broker....

Gambler maybe...

Page 2 of 2 12