Page 3 of 3 123
    Enthusiast
    03-10-2009, 12:56 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by tucknroll View Post
    after the 17th, if we don't get some clear guidance positive or negative, i'm otta here, sick of the bashing and sick of being kept tucked in the corner until the 11th hour notice...just ranting again....time to take my meds

I hear that Zanex comes with any new stock order now...

On another note, Netflix was just downgraded to a sell.
    Last edited by Wirestripper; 03-10-2009 at 12:58 PM.

Addict
    03-10-2009, 12:57 PM #22
    The market is treating Siri like a fat chick at a beauty contest today. Banks are looking pretty hot though.

03-10-2009, 02:21 PM #23
    Wolf....that is good news for my portfolio!

Here is what I consider good news:

Liberty wasted no time in putting out the information and putting the SIRIUSMX logo on the Liberty Media Corp website. If they were hesitant about the situation, I don't think they would have rushed to get this info out. I'm not happy that they gave away 40% of the company....but I feel like all our work to prove the company has serious value and upside potential has been vindicated.

http://www.libertymedia.com/default.aspx

SIRIUS XM Radio is America's satellite radio company delivering commercial-free music channels, premier sports, news, talk, entertainment, traffic and weather, to more than 18.9 million subscribers.

ATTRIBUTED OWNERSHIP 40%

There is something they see in the info they got from Mel........or some strategy not yet released.....that caused them to do this...it wasn't just about making some money. I believe they are going to capitalize on something besides the weakness the company had in Feb with regard to debt. I just haven't found it yet.

Enthusiast
    03-10-2009, 02:24 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by asm610 View Post

Here is what I consider good news:

Liberty wasted no time in putting out the information and putting the SIRIUSMX logo on the Liberty Media Corp website. If they were hesitant about the situation, I don't think they would have rushed to get this info out. I'm not happy that they gave away 40% of the company....but I feel like all our work to prove the company has serious value and upside potential has been vindicated.

http://www.libertymedia.com/default.aspx

SIRIUS XM Radio is America's satellite radio company delivering commercial-free music channels, premier sports, news, talk, entertainment, traffic and weather, to more than 18.9 million subscribers.

ATTRIBUTED OWNERSHIP 40%

There is something they see in the info they got from Mel........or some strategy not yet released.....that caused them to do this...it wasn't just about making some money. I believe they are going to capitalize on something besides the weakness the company had in Feb with regard to debt. I just haven't found it yet.

I am waiting for them to announce something big in the line of a joint marketing effort. I figure they will hint at it during the conference call, but they may not have all the details worked out yet.

Addict
    03-10-2009, 04:28 PM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by asm610 View Post

Yeah, I bought into a few banks at the bottom too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wirestripper View Post
    I am waiting for them to announce something big in the line of a joint marketing effort. I figure they will hint at it during the conference call, but they may not have all the details worked out yet.
    That would be a huge help to our cause.

Enthusiast
    03-10-2009, 04:47 PM #26
    a positive airing from liberty ceo on cnbc(of course he should be positive)...think i will check my meds nows stock rose 1/2 cent since!!!

Page 3 of 3 123