Page 1 of 3 123
    Enthusiast
    03-09-2009, 11:59 PM #1

Cool where are all the positive articles?

last month when the debt was due, we were flooded with negative articles (as usual)... everybody and their mother wrote one. now that bankruptcy is off the table and '09 debt is taken cared of, no positive articles? we're still worth 14 cents, which is bk prices? lol, that's just wrong.

anyway the chart tells me we go higher. 50dma is has been support for a few weeks, something that we haven't seen since '07. also a nice bullish divergence... im gonna buy more of this crap when i get some funds.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-10-2009, 12:19 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by m4svt View Post
    last month when the debt was due, we were flooded with negative articles (as usual)... everybody and their mother wrote one. now that bankruptcy is off the table and '09 debt is taken cared of, no positive articles? we're still worth 14 cents, which is bk prices? lol, that's just wrong.

anyway the chart tells me we go higher. 50dma is has been support for a few weeks, something that we haven't seen since '07. also a nice bullish divergence... im gonna buy more of this crap when i get some funds.
    I applaude you're enthusiasm... I hope for all of us the fundamentals actually work this time....

It feels vaguely like we've been here before.....

Enthusiast
    03-10-2009, 12:42 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    I applaude you're enthusiasm... I hope for all of us the fundamentals actually work this time....

It feels vaguely like we've been here before.....

Yup..........We have....

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-10-2009, 04:25 AM #4
    Come to think of it - finding a positive article is usually like a game of "where's waldo"

I would think SXM would want to actually do press releases and control things to a degree - but it seems almost like they have absolutely no PR side. As in doesn't exist.

About the only time we get news is if we see the charts mysteriously move up or down quickly then speculate something is leaking on the web.....

03-10-2009, 09:42 AM #5
    Isn't it just wonderful that Yahoo turns around and changes the one year target price to.10 cents after it was targeted higher prior to the deal.....and I hope no one comes here using dilution as the reason because it is plain and simple BS. Also along with lowering the 1Y target price...they also headed back toward neutral from 4.0 sell to 3.1 sell! Guess the Yahoo crowd are part of the big problem!

Guru
    03-10-2009, 10:01 AM #6
    Guys, are you kidding me? You all sould be happy that the PPS is not down in the 8 to 10 cent range. You guys do realize what someone getting 40% of the company means right. Now things might have been different if SIRIXM actually got the debt paid off for the 40% but it is still there. The fact is things now have to be almost twice as good to move the stock up as much as it would have needed to move the stock up before. Now while I am not saying things wont get alot better, I am saying it is going to take a long time. Although if the synergies keep happening at the pace we see, the PPS could improve a little faster then a long time.

I have to say for some that are older here, I find it amazing that you act like first time investers. You expect things to happen overnite. I am amazed at the people that have been saying what the hell why is it taking so long after the merger to get things done. They have been judging a company just 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 months after a merger. I have news for you, most companies are given at least a full year after a merger before they are critized about anything not happening fast enough. That is not to say people did not have every right to say they are mad about the possiblitiy of bankruptcy after the merger because you usually dont see that to much.

asm610, This comment was not meant as a dis to you. I was putting mine up before I saw your comment. Not that it would have changed anything just dont want you thinking I was being confrontational towards you personally.
    Last edited by john; 03-10-2009 at 10:11 AM.

Mentor
    03-10-2009, 10:02 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by asm610 View Post
    Isn't it just wonderful that Yahoo turns around and changes the one year target price to.10 cents after it was targeted higher prior to the deal.....and I hope no one comes here using dilution as the reason because it is plain and simple BS. Also along with lowering the 1Y target price...they also headed back toward neutral from 4.0 sell to 3.1 sell! Guess the Yahoo crowd are part of the big problem!
    No silly, its good news. Way too many buys and holds. I love it to be all sells across the board. Thats when stocks make their biggest moves usually. They now want you to sell your shares to smart money. Ive stated a long time ago this stock has way too many buy ratings to make a huge move.. I felt more comfortable with sells. It was a buy on many analyst opinions from $3 to .50 cents. See where those buys got us?

Addict
    03-10-2009, 10:15 AM #8
    It's not the ratings that bother me as much as the .10 1 year target price. That's a tough one to put a positive spin on and feel confident about it.

Guru
    03-10-2009, 10:15 AM #9
    ugh i cant tak this being in the .14 range its just total bullshit

03-10-2009, 10:18 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    No silly, its good news. Way too many buys and holds. I love it to be all sells across the board. Thats when stocks make their biggest moves usually. They now want you to sell your shares to smart money. Ive stated a long time ago this stock has way too many buy ratings to make a huge move.. I felt more comfortable with sells. It was a buy on many analyst opinions from $3 to .50 cents. See where those buys got us?
    RELMOR,

A 1y target price of .10 cents.....even with the economy tanked as it is...is ABSURD...especially in relation to other stocks with bigger problems. Not that it bothers me...but I am pointing out the not so obvoius for everyone to see,

John, no offense taken...I've weathered the rough seas before....and i sure better be able to weather them now....I am heavy in the Bank Stocks...but pretty much all of my portfolio is a sea of red.
    Last edited by asm610; 03-10-2009 at 10:22 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123