Enthusiast
    03-09-2009, 11:28 PM #1

Mirge radio now available!

Joined: Aug 2008 Location: ROCKY Hill, Connecticut Posts: 4
    03-19-2009, 05:41 AM #2

MiRGE Interoperable Satellite Radio

This radio seems to be just like the Express RC the only difference on the front is the SAT button witch is the info button on the RC. It operates with the same cradles and sound systems as the express radios do. I have a Sirius lifetime and best of XM for life on my Sirius Receiver I called about getting this unit and to see if I would have to pay any additional monthly charges and I got two different answers from two different people there. If I had to do it over I would have gotten the XM for life on the Express RC radio with best of Sirius. I don't think I would miss much of the other non covered programing on the best of Sirius. I enclosed a photo. My understanding is that this radio will only be available on line through XM or Sirius. Thanks. Tony the UPS Man.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Enthusiast
    03-20-2009, 12:55 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ww1lp View Post
    This radio seems to be just like the Express RC the only difference on the front is the SAT button witch is the info button on the RC. It operates with the same cradles and sound systems as the express radios do. I have a Sirius lifetime and best of XM for life on my Sirius Receiver I called about getting this unit and to see if I would have to pay any additional monthly charges and I got two different answers from two different people there. If I had to do it over I would have gotten the XM for life on the Express RC radio with best of Sirius. I don't think I would miss much of the other non covered programing on the best of Sirius. I enclosed a photo. My understanding is that this radio will only be available on line through XM or Sirius. Thanks. Tony the UPS Man.
    So, whats the big deal having both Sirius & XM aside form maybe a few on-air-stations what is really the difference? isn't Sirius XM now the same company, and both have the same programing? I don't see this new mirage-radio-unit really being a big selling point at all..............
    Last edited by denb45; 03-20-2009 at 11:20 PM.