Page 2 of 4 1234
    Enthusiast
    03-09-2009, 04:00 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallep View Post
    This sounds like someone I know, is your name Jim? Do you own a 55 foot steel trawler?
    Naw....I have a skeeter bass boat tho........

Enthusiast
    03-09-2009, 04:02 PM #12
    Closed at .1495

That's OK.....

I'm good with that.

Enthusiast
    03-09-2009, 04:06 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by GTSViper View Post
    Sorry for misspelled words. It is dark in here and hard to see the keyboard.
    I would come by tonite, but my wife has a club meeting...LOL

She would go If I asked.

Enthusiast
    03-09-2009, 04:08 PM #14
    retired USAF, air traffic controller civil side up until 05/07.....caring for a parent until the day....the way this market and siri is going i might be the first out the door

03-09-2009, 04:33 PM #15

I am a parts manager at a GM dealership so I have plenty of spare time right now , that is till they shut us down . ( Not really much fear of that here at this time , my smalltown dealer is filthy rich )

Enthusiast
    03-09-2009, 04:39 PM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by tucknroll View Post
    retired USAF, air traffic controller civil side up until 05/07.....caring for a parent until the day....the way this market and siri is going i might be the first out the door
    Hang on Tuck......

Make that call on or about the 17th. If the Q and guidance are even close to OK or a little down with better guidance, we will have a solid new SP for a while.

If we get nasty numbers, then the SP won't get much better for a while and that means several more weeks of yuck......and worry. But Q 1 is not too far behind this one.

Best to wait and see, but I don't see a whole lot more downside risk since the deal. Maybe a penny at most as I see it, but you have to make that risk call, keeping in mind that the rest of the market also sucks eggs.
    Last edited by Wirestripper; 03-09-2009 at 04:41 PM.

Enthusiast
    03-09-2009, 04:42 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post

I am a parts manager at a GM dealership so I have plenty of spare time right now , that is till they shut us down . ( Not really much fear of that here at this time , my smalltown dealer is filthy rich )

That's all I drive is GM.

Loyal to the end......

Enthusiast
    03-09-2009, 04:51 PM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirestripper View Post
    Hang on Tuck......

Make that call on or about the 17th. If the Q and guidance are even close to OK or a little down with better guidance, we will have a solid new SP for a while.

If we get nasty numbers, then the SP won't get much better for a while and that means several more weeks of yuck......and worry. But Q 1 is not too far behind this one.

Best to wait and see, but I don't see a whole lot more downside risk since the deal. Maybe a penny at most as I see it, but you have to make that risk call, keeping in mind that the rest of the market also sucks eggs.
    if it stays below.16, going to try an add alittle more to my position before the 17th, wasn't able to today, another one of my stocks didn't want to cooperate, oh well, down day what can you expect....thanks for the advice... was reading the other thread, just noticed i move up to member....member of the WTF is the SIRI problem, time to go i'm rambling....

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-09-2009, 04:53 PM #19
    Welcome to the club - it seems a few of us moved up the ranks in here (fictional though it is)

For your due diligence and dedication to the board - you will now receive an all expense paid vacation to your nearest insane asylum....

03-09-2009, 04:58 PM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    For your due diligence and dedication to the board - you will now receive an all expense paid vacation to your nearest insane asylum....

oo goodie, I graduated to "Member" today as well. I hope I get the Skin Exfoliating Gift Bag package!

Page 2 of 4 1234