Page 2 of 2 12
    Enthusiast
    03-09-2009, 09:26 AM #11
    U R right. I've been glued to the montage this morning and there has not been a willingness to sell in to the bids. There has been a bid block of 10K @.15 for a little while now with no sellers.

03-09-2009, 03:25 PM #12
    you guys really seem to have a lot of visibility into the Level2, I realize you have to pay a small monthly fee for that. But I didn't know you could see sell and buy orders waiting (or can't you?).

Also don't you have day jobs? I'm jealous that you get to watch so closely and appreciate you relaying that info to the rest of us cube-slaves.

Enthusiast
    03-09-2009, 03:47 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by AmenhotepIII View Post
    you guys really seem to have a lot of visibility into the Level2, I realize you have to pay a small monthly fee for that. But I didn't know you could see sell and buy orders waiting (or can't you?).

Also don't you have day jobs? I'm jealous that you get to watch so closely and appreciate you relaying that info to the rest of us cube-slaves.

Yeah, you can see them and also what exchange they are placed from.

Enthusiast
    03-09-2009, 03:51 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    hey wiretstripper i dont think that is the case now, if u saw friday there was very little selling thats what kept volume to a measly 40 million even on big news, hopefully that trend keeps up. look what happened last time we thought they averted bk it went to what was it 400 million something like that.
    Yeah, I'm waiting for the volume to pick up and we won't get a bump until it does.

We won't get that volume until sideliners get interested and right now I figure they are only curious and don't want to put a toe in the water. It is too cold!

Also, we have to flush out the selllers who doubled. This has to work it's self out and time will do that. Then we need something to stimulate interest again. In the interim, I think we stay above or at .14.
    Last edited by Wirestripper; 03-09-2009 at 03:57 PM.

Page 2 of 2 12