Page 5 of 5 ... 345
    Addict
    03-14-2009, 03:50 PM #41
    Whats up Dread, Bill, Ray and even you Tripp, I with Bill with thinking the time to be making money is now...The market is primmed for some big winners and Bill and I have been watching it in action (ray)....so now we are cleaning up our houses getting rid of the misfits replacing them with seasoned companies at bargain prices and with enought time passed of testing our tools, proper timing, a few good men plus doing as much homework and keeping our ears open and heads up ...knowing right now the market is controlled by announcements and emotions and even the government... eventually the market will be back to more stable times with charts and we may have to work much harder to get a chance to advance like we can do now.... once things get back stable it will be back to long term gains and occasional bounces only...

I never thought when I was buying into Sirius it would ever lead to this...
    It has lead to some very good trading and life lessons... basically its been a Emotional rollercoaster from investing into something that up to that point only lead to joy of listening to Howard Stern and a bunch of good music... Then investing thinking this is a sure winner and definatly is worth the risk what risk could it be....and then brought to the very edge of losing it all...and now its seems the coast is clear and with the new blood it has a chance to bring all those visions of joy we all have!
    But reguardless on how it all turns out...Because of The Journey Sirius has set me on... it has gave me the opportunity to meet a few really Good people....and you know who you are! I am very excited to see where it all goes from here I think its gonna turn out reel good! Thanks Tony

03-14-2009, 11:06 PM #42
    Good read Tony!! Hope your having a good weekend!

Hey Bill, the only penny stock that I can recommend, that is a safe bet, is NOG again.

Michael Reger, Chief Executive Officer, commented, "We believe the power of our low-overhead model is apparent in our profit margins in the third quarter, despite falling commodity prices. We expect to continue to increase production at an accelerating pace throughout 2009 as we continue to expand our drilling program. It is important to note that at this point we have only developed approximately 2% of our entire Bakken acreage inventory; as such, we have significant opportunity remaining in our acreage position. We expect to continue to develop our acreage on pace with previously announced guidance. In addition, we believe our oil price hedges extending through 2008 at approximately $105 per barrel of oil will assure us continued price protection during this volatile market period."

Northern Oil recently participated in the successful drilling and completion of an additional seven oil producing wells in the North Dakota Bakken trend. The seven wells began producing at an average initial rate of 740 barrels of oil per day.
    http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayRe...4917823&EDATE=

If this baby pulls back again to 2.00 per share, or 52 week lows, then its a easy trade!!! This is the only one I really like that the pps is cheap for ya!!!

Guru
    03-15-2009, 02:42 AM #43

Chng

Hey Dread, Tony, Ray and the regular day traders here.

I have found an interesting one. Check out CHNG. Chinese Natural gas. Quite interesting. I haven't taken a real good look at it, but it is a monopoly. $2.30 or something like that...dirt cheap I think...will look at it tomorrow, please do the same and leave comments.

I used to have a hang-up with investing in foreign stocks, especially Chinese Republic stocks, but since we as a government borrow from them to support our United States of America it no longer bothers me.

What happened to America? No need to answer that.

Years ago we used foreign companies for cheap labor.

The biggest mistake that the U.S. has made is giving these countries our technologies. Information on how to create. We are / were the brain and the rest of the world was supposed to produce for us cheap. What a damn mistake!

Now we are borrowing from these countries to survive.

Sad but true, we have no manufacturing or retention of our knowledge. There are not any industrial secrets anymore.....just give it away. It breaks my capitalist heart.

We do not manufacture anymore, except for cars, and we are really bad at it.

Check out the Tesla car............0-60 in three seconds and 200 miles without a charge.....Wake up Detroit!

What happened to our steel mills and our industry? It has been given away. The people that produce and manufacture make out big time. Is there a lesson here?

Have a great night...

Bill

Guru
    03-15-2009, 12:24 PM #44

Tesla Car

Check out the Tesla Motors Car at http://www.teslamotors.com

03-15-2009, 09:01 PM #45
    The BDI is going down, lets see if the markets follow this week or not.

Have a good week everyone, and good luck trading!!!

Guru
    03-15-2009, 11:43 PM #46

Bdi

I don't see it deviating that much or any compared to what it has done recently. As you well know all ready when it goes down it help producers and consumers and I quite honestly don't know if it will reflect that quick in the market.

It will be fun to watch though and get a pulse on.

The gang is armed, dangerous and ready for tomorrow morning!

I have to turn some more stocks at a break even or profit so I can buy more. I am currently playing with the house money now.

Keep an eye on ETFC....they have gone back into the mortgage business, however they have a new plan. They are not going to handle the mortgages themselves from now on. They will just be a third party selling them at very competitive pricing. They will be a front for other companies. The risk is nill this way. Once news catches on, then the price should rise rapidly. There was an indication last Friday that some insiders were aware of this.

Have a great night and a great day tomorrow,

Bill

Page 5 of 5 ... 345