Page 4 of 5 ... 2345
    Guru
    03-13-2009, 02:10 AM #31

Hey Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

Sounds like you guys are cleaning up!!!!!!!!!!! Im glad for you guys. I am still trying to get Mel to give me my money back so that I can join in the fun! Currently, he's still holding it for ransom. I sure hope that Siri can cont that slow climb out of the sewer! It really smelled down there. Still down quite abit but he's giving it back slowly.

Have a great day tomorrow! Make some money for me wouldya!!!!!!!!

Jeff
    Cleaning up is mild! Ray is the "Dog". Who knows what SIRI will do.

My thoughts are that people talk about a year or 5 to make the big money...well..........different strokes for different folks.

Always feel free to email me or PM me...you are one good dude.

Great hearing from you as always,

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 03-13-2009 at 05:07 PM.

Guru
    03-13-2009, 05:22 PM #32

More adjustments

I was a good day. I was gone during the most interesting time of the day per Ray and Tony.

First thing this morning we re-bought LVLT. I didn't think I would do that again for a while, but the price is right.

Then sold ESLR...it went up .21 today and bought an arm load of OCNF with that money.

So now we three are in the Dry Bulk Shipping business rather heavily, plus a few other minor ones by comparison.

Monday, I hopefully will dump (f) Ford and then buy more OCNF.

So we all have SBLK, OCNF, and the other two guys have DRYS and EGLE on top of that.

AIB is sneaking on up. If you are into financials that might be a good one to look at....check its chart for the last week.

ABK is finally slowly moving up.

ESLR was looking good today up .21 . I just sold it to buy more shipping stocks. I like rusty old ships.

Other than that not a whole bunch.....If you have any comments or questions, please feel free...

Have a good one,

Bill

03-13-2009, 11:16 PM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post

My thoughts are that people talk about a year or 5 to make the big money...well..........different strokes for different folks.

Bill
    Oh come on Bill!! Tell it like it is man!!! Everyone of us long on this stock are screwed!!! Or any common equity for that matter!!! LOL!!!

Just kidding Bill!!

Guru
    03-13-2009, 11:56 PM #34

Well actually

Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    Oh come on Bill!! Tell it like it is man!!! Everyone of us long on this stock are screwed!!! Or any common equity for that matter!!! LOL!!!

Just kidding Bill!!

Hey Dread!

Good to hear from you! Actually before I edited last nights post there today it was pretty vicious. I might have scared some people away. As you know, I really hold back sometimes....

We have been doing really really well. Very organized and disciplined in our moves. I am quite happy with it all.

So are you still working that second job? I hope you get your money out of SIRI so you can do some more trading.

I get a little impatient with a couple of my mistakes that I have made still lingering in the air, but they will recover without a doubt. Not big errors at all, but I really want a clean portfolio. Pristine...with no dust or shit in it.

What is your avg. with SIRI? I will lay my hands on the monitor and try and heal it! They are on there now (in between typing). I just gave an incantation, so you should see it improve.

Do you know any really really fast and cheap (really cheap) momentum stocks right now? If anybody does, please let me know. I want to do a few good penny stock runs to build up the ammo.

Anyway, have a great evening and drink that Bush beer. I am ready for my second Maker's of the night..

Bill

03-14-2009, 01:22 AM #35
    Yeah, I caught the original post there Bill, I thought oh @$@%, flame war is going to start over that comment lol!!

I listened to the CC on Thursday, and I am going to hang in there and go long on the stock for now. No point when my average is 2.00 with 15.5k. I need to get below a dollar before the R/S, then I will feel better!!

The only way I am taking a second job is if it pays cash, they are jacking up taxes around here, and I will be damned if I will support this B/S crap the states and feds are cramming down our throats!!!

Yes getting ready to crack open no. 4 on the busch beer front.

I felt very uneasy about the market move this week, although good, I feel this next week will be very dangerous depending on what direction it takes.

I will see if I can come up with a penny stock for you to look at, but don't know of any off hand right now.
    I will chime back in when I get a chance, oh and take off the snuggy!! I think its making you surly!!

03-14-2009, 01:25 AM #36
    Oh!! And have a good weekend everyone!! Hey Tripp!! Hope the new apartment is treating you well!!!

Guru
    03-14-2009, 02:26 AM #37

Lol

Yeah, I caught the original post there Bill, I thought oh @$@%, flame war is going to start over that comment lol!!

I listened to the CC on Thursday, and I am going to hang in there and go long on the stock for now. No point when my average is 2.00 with 15.5k. I need to get below a dollar before the R/S, then I will feel better!!

The only way I am taking a second job is if it pays cash, they are jacking up taxes around here, and I will be damned if I will support this B/S crap the states and feds are cramming down our throats!!!

Yes getting ready to crack open no. 4 on the busch beer front.

I felt very uneasy about the market move this week, although good, I feel this next week will be very dangerous depending on what direction it takes.

I will see if I can come up with a penny stock for you to look at, but don't know of any off hand right now.
    I will chime back in when I get a chance, oh and take off the snuggy!! I think its making you surly!!
    Well..............reality is. I was just preachin' the truth, bro! I thought it over though and decided to play nice with the neighbor kids.

2.00 It will happen, this isn't a tinker toy that people are playing with. The more that I consider SIRI the more I think it can go right. It has been really mishandled so far, especially with marketing.

I realize that the budget hasn't permitted advertising, but that just goes to show that the company should have made more sacrifices (beheading employees...just kidding) and doing away with luxury items.

It would work great out of a strip mall garage or a place that rents for $2000 a month and build. I don't know why, but people just don't get economics. When everything is shit, then they should cut back, turn the heat down, charge employees for water, cut the free coffee out, give them a $10 Christmas bonus for a cheap turkey!

BO doesn't have that concept down.......run a business like one's house. It is not hard to figure out. Cut the entertainers and play music. I don't know what I would do without Oprah...(gag me)...A lot of people like Stern...I like him but don't personally listen to him..I liked him on TV. Things like that. Clean up the SIRI portfolio. Stern is the biggest asset for talk.

You cannot please everybody, or draw everybody in with entertainers that are high cost.

Personally, I am a guy that just wants good music without commercials and a great D.J. that fills me in with inside info...that is my niche. Everybody is not the same though.

How many woman (not ranking on women) sit around the house listening to Oprah? They have T.V.'s and DVR's. What I am trying to say is that SIRI has gone too far paralleling T.V..

Get back to the music and quit trying to contract every "Star" out there. People hate commercials, AM and FM and all the shit that comes with it.

I enjoy a knowledgeable D.J. with a little history on things and the tunes he plays.

Years ago (here we go again) I was a radio personality (with no personality) and loved what I did....entertained people, made them laugh, and was a hub for information. In the market these days, the corporate jerks have a format that is enough to gag a maggot. It is just a jukebox of top hits with commercials. There isn't any personality left. They hire drones, not personalities.

Tom Petty has it right............with the song "The last D.J". My friends and I used to tune in just to hear our favorite D.J.. Those days are gone. The days of the small farmer are gone. The days of anything with personal involvement are gone. The corporation owns America's ass. It is sad.

I think that having music without commercials and a D.J. with a great sense of humor and knowledge is the best. We don't need the side shows.

Just my opinion.

LOL, you didn't expect this response, did you?

Just thinking out loud,

Bill

03-14-2009, 02:51 AM #38
    PUT THE SNUGGY DOWN AND STEP AWAY!!!

PLACE YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND BACK UP SLOWLY!!!

We all have taken hits in this market Bill, all you have to do is laugh at it!!! Its just money, and its not like you are going in for major surgery.

Try and put it in perspective Bill, we all love you man!!!

Sounds like a bad beer commercial!!!

Go fly fishing and bring home some nice trout to cook up this weekend!!!

Guru
    03-14-2009, 03:02 AM #39

Good point

PUT THE SNUGGY DOWN AND STEP AWAY!!!

PLACE YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND BACK UP SLOWLY!!!

We all have taken hits in this market Bill, all you have to do is laugh at it!!! Its just money, and its not like you are going in for major surgery.

Try and put it in perspective Bill, we all love you man!!!

Sounds like a bad beer commercial!!!

Go fly fishing and bring home some nice trout to cook up this weekend!!!

I would love to fly fish....I guess we all get caught into something. I now am obsessed with making money (I know that is a sign of craziness). Not because I need it, but it is a challenge. I want the big $1,000,000 times four or five in two years.

The funny thing is, I am not a money monger, but love the opportunity to make money with my head and the fine company that I keep. It is more of a personal goal to me.

Have to hit the sack, may your night be great,

Bill

03-14-2009, 03:08 AM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I would love to fly fish....I guess we all get caught into something. I now am obsessed with making money (I know that is a sign of craziness). Not because I need it, but it is a challenge. I want the big $1,000,000 times four or five in two years.

The funny thing is, I am not a money monger, but love the opportunity to make money with my head and the fine company that I keep. It is more of a personal goal to me.

Have to hit the sack, may your night be great,

Bill
    It does become an obsession doesn't it!!! Have a good night Bill and get some sleep brother!! I am out too!!

Page 4 of 5 ... 2345